Characters

Alani

My name is Alani I'm 16 about to turn 17 on August 18, my dad spoils me but I'm not stuck up, I'm a little sassy. I fight for myself my family and my ride to dies aka my best friends, if you have a problem with me, you come say to my face not mumble it under your breath, people say that me and my friends are the freshest in the school but we just ignore it, I get all A's but I go by school rules I go by my rules when I want to there are  times when I will follow school rules but that only happens once a week. I have a little sister named Kayla she's 5, she's my life so don't fuck with her. I have four best friend named Michaela, Destinee, Infinti, and Zariyah. You mess with them you messing with me I bet you don't want to get fucked up by five girls so keep your distance. We all dance, we won the talent show twice four dancing and singing. If you don't like me, oh well i don't wake up everyday to impress you.

Infinti

My name is Infinit I'm 16, I live in a hell whole at home, the worst place ever, especially with my 2 little brothers and my Mom she is definitely a pain in the ass. I wish she'd just find her self got damn good man instead of treating me and my 17 year old sister like dogs. Oh yea did I tell you me and my elder sister, Shay have a great bond she is my life, well her and my best friends, Michaela, Destinee, Alani, and Zariyah. In not really a fighter I'm a peacemaker, but if you touch me my sister or my friends it's going down. I'm smart but not as smart as my friends I make A's mostly but not all the time. My favorite thing to do is sing and dance so if you have a contract and a music producer, I got my pen and I'm ready to sign.

Zariyah

My name is Zariyah I'm 17, I get every thing I want basically, I'm spoiled! My Mom and Dad love me to death but, they are always going on trips because of there jobs. I'm the only child but that's why I have all my friends. I'm like the greedy, corny, smart girl of all my friends that's why they love me because I'm different. I love dancing not necessarily singing though, but I will do it to become famous like 1D.

Destinee (this is the main character...ME!!!!)

My name is Destinee and I'm 17, i guess I'm living OK my family not to mean, not to nice, there OK, but my oldest brother, DJ is in the Military, he is now 25 and we have a really great bond. I have four best friends in this order, Infinti, Zariyah, A'lani, and Michaela. There all great though. I'm like the funny crazy one whose willing to do anything when she's with her friends kind of girl. Im like the so called most beautiful and popular one out of me and my friends but I don't care just as I have them I'm OK.

Michaela

My name is Micheala and I'm 16, I'm the only child and I love my dad with all my heart i LIKE my friends there ok sometimes they get on my nerve but I hide it most of the tme I hang with some of my new friends Zonnique, Bahja, and Breaunna there really cool and they got me a boy friend. I lost my virginity to him and we have sex just about everyday. I thinks he loves me but my other friends don't. I don't give fuck about my grades anymore no one does. I hate my life most of the time, but my new friends make it better. Just remember I will do what the fuck i want to do!

comment & vote 10 reads for Chapt. 1

#spreadthepeace