Chapter 3

Chapter 3: I Think I Love Him

Author’s Note: I know you are wondering about the other people but they are going to be in this story just not right now not in this chapter. Sorry my chapters have been so short, I’m going to try to make them longer. I type on Microsoft Word and just paste so that’s probably why they seem so short. I love you guys so much. This is kind of a Princeton love story but I don’t know how to change the title but if you do please comment and tell me. Don’t be a silent reader you guys help with ideas. And each chapter is going to be dedicated to the first one who comments. I’m also starting a new story so if you like this story you can go check it out. Also if your good at making book covers then you can make one for this story and my upcoming story called “The Player’s Point of View” Thanks for everything without you I would be nothing! Sorry guys this chapter is going to be extremely short because I have lots of stuff to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infiniti POV

I have to go to Math class for my first period. This is the class where we usually talk a lot. But this one boy named Raquan Smith; we call him RayRay for short, He is always talking to me. I think he’s just a player that’s what people say but he doesn’t talk to me like he’s a player. I think he’s sexy but he is just trying to get in my pants. I think he’s likes me even though he’s a player. He even told me he had feelings for me I was like are you crazy in my head but instead of saying that I just turned my head. I sit right in front of him and he is always talking to me. He’s one of the most popular boys in school what does he want with me anyway. Well today he asked me could I hang with him at lunch and I said sure but he would have to let me bring my friends with me and said that was alright with him. I’m not so happy about it either.

Skipping to Lunch*******

Once I got out the lunch line I saw him and tried to hide my face. He noticed me anyway and came up to me. “Hey babe, you look beautiful”, he said and unexpectedly kissed my cheek. I gasped at his soft lips against my cheek. I then said, “We need to talk.” “Go sit your food down and we can go in the hall and talk, ok” he said as he smirked at my reaction to the kiss. I hurried with him into the hall as soon as I put my food on the table.

We finally made a stop in the hall. The hall was vacant; we were the only two people there. He came up to me so that I could feel and smell his hot, minty that made my body shiver.” What happened, baby” he said seductively, as he duck down and crashed his lips into mine. Surprisingly I kissed back; he was a really good kisser. He then stopped the kiss and said” I love you” and left to go to the restroom. I think I Love him…Well I think I like him I waited till when he got out the restroom and kissed him once more. He then said “That’s a date, be ready, 8:30, Saturday, and I like for girls to dress sexy on a date. He winked at me and soon enough I was abandoned in the hall by myself. Well, I guess I got a date!

My best friend Destinee came running down the hall and had a shocked look on her face. “No you didn’t” she said is he your boyfriend, did he ask you on a date.” My mind exploded and I just ran into the ladies room and just stayed in the stall till it was time for class. I guess Destinee figured what she just did and just left me alone. Somewhat, I was for that. The only thing that I could think of now is RayRay, the date. And did I love or like him. I’m exhausted!