Chapter 1

Chapter 1: West High School

West High School is the not the normal kind of school. It’s more than what you think it is. Of course it has drama, and popularity and stuff, but it has way more. This school has the most talented people in LA. These people are most guaranteed to become famous. These people have amazing talents such as singing, dancing, etc.

There are five girls that go to West High and they’re really the best singers anyone has ever heard. Yes, better than Rihanna, Beyoncé, and plenty more. They are all beautiful too. One of the girls shows you that you don’t have be light skin to be beautiful, her name is Infiniti. We have one girl that is really funny and she is not too silly but everyone loves her, she can be mean but most of the time she is nice, and her name is Destinee. We have a really crazy girl her name is Zariyah she is kind of silly and immature but some people put up with her. She is kind of a cornball (she’s corny). Some people don’t like her and even try to fight her but her friends are the only ones keeping her face so beautiful. We have one girl who is most of the time stuck up but, she’s OK. She can give you a headache too. Most of the time she hangs with these four girls but sometimes she hangs out with these three girls who call themselves The OMG Girlz(Officially Miss Guided). They are the second hottest girls in West High. Of course the best singers and dancers are first but, let me get back to the five girls. And last but not least we have the most instructive one of all them, the one with a Music Producer as her aunt so everyone bugs her she is nice and mean at times she is cool with everyone though even the nerds but a lot of people like them, her name is A’lani but Destinee is the boss, the leader of the group, she everything! Destinee gets the most boys, she’s the party rocker, and she’s fun, crazy, and funny. She is like, like the main character of the group. This group stays out of drama and has no real identification but we call them: Cray Behavior. Not really a good name but I guess it’s OK.

Scene** The girls are at their lockers talking

“Hey, you guys look noxious”, Destinee said to the girls. “We know!” everyone except for Destinee said at once. “Well, maybe we should get to class”, Destinee said to the girls as the bell ring right afterwards. “Okay, we’re going, bye. See you at second block.” They all said at the same time then smirked and left to go to their classes. Destinee had reading first they say it’s her favorite subject.

Destinee POV

Yay, my favorite subject is first but my worst nightmare is too. His name is Jacob Perez. It’s not like he bullies me or anything just that…he likes me! He tries his hardest to get me but it’s not working I keep pushing him away. He’s not even close we’re not friends. I think he is really stuck up since he is like the most Popular out of the whole school. He is like the cutest boy to all the girls in the school but I don’t mind him. I am the only one he likes in this whole school! I feel bad for him; I guess I will let him in but not now! If he asks me on a date or something than I will let him in on me but for now he’s just going to have to drool over me. I soon arrived at the door and opened it and went to my desk. Jacob jumped up fast and ran to my chair and pulled it from the table. I sat down and said thank you and frowned. He sat right in front of me and honestly he is always staring at me, all day long, it’s annoying. As soon as he sat down he said, “Can I ask you something”. I said, “Sure” and looked at him, right in his eyes. I can tell that he really did love me. Awwww! “May I take you-

Cliffy hahaha

15 reads thx comment & vote

#spreadthepeace