Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Time for Nurses Offi- Scratch That, Let’s Do It!

Recap: Jacob was asking Destinee a question:-D

“May I take you on a date to Gramercy Tavern (a fancy, romantic dinner restaurant I looked up LOL)” he said. I did a big gulp. All eyes were on us two. “WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS DURING LUNCH; PLEASE DO NOT CAUSE A SCENE!” I said to him in his ear loudly but not yelling. ”Alright”, he said as he grabbed his sack and winked at me.

EWWWW this boy is nasty! He acts like an ass whole! He is lucky I’m going to give him a chance. Oh yea, he looks pretty big but I’ m not a freak!

SCENE**With Michaela in Health Class

Michaela POV

Well I’m in this stupid ass Health Class. The only reason I came early is so I can talk with my friends and make out with my boyfriend, Diggy Simmons, He is so cute, and I think I love Him.

We make out or have sex just about every hour, no joking! Ok he’s coming let me put on my lip gloss!

He came up to me and looked at me all sexy like! He came down and kissed me. He kissed me roughly and I smiled at him as he sat down. He nodded his head towards the door meaning let’s do it! I knew what that meant so I used our secret plan. I got up and I walked and he put his leg in the isle where I was walking and I pretended to fall on accident and it really work only thing is that it hurt it more than I thought it would. So the teacher came over to me and asked if I was ok and I told her that I needed to see a nurse. Diggy told her that he would volunteer to take me and then we were off to our destination. I was going because I had to a pass and then afterwards we can… you know… but anyway, while I was walking I saw my “bff’s”. They names are Zariyah, A’Lani, and Infiniti. They recognized that I was walking in the same hall and decided to give me a hug. They didn’t know about my boyfriend so they gave me a “OMG you like him” and I mouthed to them “ fuck off” but I had no anger in me I just had a “really” look on my face. So they kept walking and as soon as I turn to look at Diggy I saw he was eyeing Infiniti’s booty. I won’t lie now and no homo but she has big booty. And that’s what he likes. “Diggy”, I said aggressively. He gave me an “I can’t help it” look. Then he walked behind me and stated hugging me from behind and he had a really big boner too. I smile to myself and I moaned also as he kissed my cheek and slowly but roughly moved down to my collarbone. He put his right hand in my pants continuing to kiss my neck; good thing we were by a restroom and it was the clean one!

To be continued…

“I think I love Him” said…????

++++++++++-----------------------------------------------------------------*******

For the Whole Story:

Reads: 60 

 Votes: 2

 Comment: 4

 Thank you Wattpaders if you have ideas anything comment or send a message tell other Wattpaders about my story. This is the worst chapter ever but It’s going to get better trust me try to guess who going to say “I think I love Him” in the next chapter first person to get it correct get the next chapter dedicated too them! Love you People! #spreadthepeace

P.S: My favorite MB member is PRINCETON! Dahhh