It all starts

"Matt, stop it!" I yelled between my giggles. "You gotta make me!" matt spat back with a plastered grin on his face.

Hey I'm Lauren, most people call me Laur. I mean I'm not your typical girl I'm not super pretty, I'm not stick thin, and I'm not the most talented either. I'm average.

"Hey Matt, I hate to tell you but you have to leave soon."

"But babe I had some plans." Matt added with a wink.

I leaned in for this goodbye kiss and in between kisses I mumbled "mmm... What did you have in mind?"

Matt reached up under my butt and pulled me up. Legs around his waist, hands tangled in his hair. Matt, carried me up to my room and gently laid me on the bed not breaking connection. Matt, pulled away and slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs. I watched as Matt bit his bottom lip holdin back the urges. Matt spread himself out on my bed and as I swung my legs over his torso, I watched as he cupped his hands around my torso.

"mmm, Laur you know you have some control in this position." I loved hearing matt tell me I had the control. I grabbed my phone off the side table to check the time. Only 7:30 I still half an hour until my mom got home. I reassured matt of the time we have and slowly slid my hands up his shirt and pawed and his soft chest. I reached the hem of matts jeans and slowly unzipped them without breaking eye contact. I sat there as matt slip his shirt off engulfed me in a kiss. It started off sweet and passionate then slowly heated up. matt slowly cupped my breast. I felt him harden underneath me slowly grinding under me. Matt sat up and leaned against my wall and directed my hips in the motion he liked.

Matt left succulent, wet kissed down my neck making me moan harder than the last.

"Bye, Matt Love you." It was 7:50 and I escorted matt out and walked him to his car.

I walked up to my room and that's when I realized I had 20 missed calls from jack. Jack was a good friend of mine I met him through Matt. Jack was there for me for things that I needed a friend for. A boyfriend can't always know everything so I tell jack.

Jack: Laur, hey I was thinking maybe you'd wanna come over tonight?

Laur: Maybe lemme ask momma!

Jack: okie tell me as soon as you know I can pick u up if u want?

Laur: she said yes. I'll be ready in 5 see u then :)

beep! beep! I heard jack honking his horn out front I grabbed my shoes and phone and headed out the door.

"Hey there." Jack laughed

"Don't laugh at me, I wasn't expecting a play date at 8:30 at night!" I explained to Jack.

"Woah! Sassy now are we? Do I need to call Matt?"

I swatted Jacks arm and he started to car I plugged my phone into the aux cord and started blasting my favorite song, life of the party, by shawn mendes!

I watched as Jack danced and sang along to the music. I laughed at his horrid dance moves, but his voice was amazing he was always a good singer.

We pulled up to jacks and house. His mom welcomed me with open arms. It was nice to have jacks family, mine wasn't always around.

Me and jack headed upstairs into his room, while he set up mean girls I took his balcony stairs down to the pool.

I felt a hand on my shoulder
I turned around to be faced with a sneaky Taylor. I went to go hug him and I stood to my feet and then I was in the water. as I surfaced to the top of the pool I saw Taylor laughing and jack rushing to me. Jack jumped in the pool in time to get me out, I couldn't swim. As soon as Taylor realized he almost killed he felt bad but not as bad as I did after I shoved him into the pool. As Taylor flopped out of the pool soggy and drenched jack walked me to his room and have me his hoodie and some sweats to change into.

After we were all dry we sat down to watch mean girls, Taylor on my left and jack on my right. After about an hour an a half I fell asleep.

JACK G'S POV

I went to go ask Laur a question and I turned to see a beautiful girl asleep on my shoulder. I smiled at the sight of her asleep on me. Her soft lashes, and quite snores. I scooped her up bridal style and set on my bed underneath the covers, and kissed her forehead goodnight.

"You like her don't you?" I heard Taylor ask

I turned to him with surprise, "it's more than that, but she's matts." the though of Laur with matt made me cringe. Matt is an amazing boyfriend and person, but he's kinda a flirt. I mean I see how him and Laur fight occasionally, but I mean seeing her hurt.

It hurts me.