When I woke up

I woke up not where I fell asleep. I didn't remember being in Jacks bed but oh well. Jack was so sweet he was like a big brother to me always there. No one else was in the room when I woke up it was just me, I walked down stairs to see Jack and Taylor sitting eating fruit rollups.

I ripped the sugary snack out of their hands and threw it out. "guys you can't eat sugar first thing in the morning!" I laughed. "Okay mom!" Taylor remarked back.

I whipped up a quick batter of pancakes and started to cook them. I turned around to go grab a spatula but Taylor beat me to it. I turned around and he was flipping pancakes, dropping them on the floor.

"TAYLORRR!!!" I shouted he turned around, dropped the spatula and just began laughing. Jack was behind me crying, I questioned his tears an all he cried out was "food!!" I knew jack loved food so he clearly was sad that it was all over the floor.

"Hey Laur, later today me, you and Taylor can maybe go out later to the club or something?"

"Sounds fun to me." Taylor didn't hear the idea since he was glued to his phone.

After we finished breakfast it was already almost 6:45 at night. I mean we did have some difficulties, and setbacks but you know we also woke up very late. Since I had no clothes here jack drove me home to get on an outfit so we could go out to the club.

I walked outside with quarter inch heels, some

denim skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I got in jacks car and watched as jacks draw sank to the floor. I just laughed it off and waited for Jack to start the car.

We pulled up to 'The jungle club' I watched as guys whistled and whispered as I walked by. I got used to the looks if I'm being honest.

But know one made me feel the way matt did. I checked my phone to see I a text from Matt,

M:hey babe where you at wanna come over for a bit?

Me:hey sorry out with jack and tay later promise:*

"Laur, who was that?" Jack asked raising an eyebrow

"Just matt, wanted me to hang out."

I do feel bad because matt had to leave yesterday but I can't always be with him.

"YO LAUR SHOTS!" Taylor yelled from the top of the bar top.

Should've guessed.

"Bottoms up Laur!" I hear Taylor yell while clinking our our shot glasses together!

One shot, two shots, three shots, ten shots!

Where am I?