Just A Peck?

Jennie pulled the door shut behind her, ignoring how she saw Wendy pass her not even a minute ago, one shoe on her foot, hopping like a clumsy kangaroo as she tried to put on the other. Wendy's hair was messy, and her tank top showed off spots of blue, red, and purple near her collarbones.

"When I texted you to ask if I could come back yet, I didn't mean kick Wendy out," Jennie sighed as she toed off her shoes, ditching them on the small square carpet next to the door. "You could have given her two more minutes to get dressed properly first."

"It's almost ten. She's got an early class in the morning, and she wanted to run," Irene replied with a shrug.

Jennie paused at that. "Is everything okay?"

Irene grinned like a Cheshire cat. "More than," she answered, running a hand through her hair. "My bed, on the other hand...not so much."

"Does it look like I needed to know that?" Jennie rolled her eyes, though she was glad to hear nothing was wrong. It seemed a little odd to her how Wendy couldn't stay for another minute or two to put on her other shoe, but when people were in a rush, they didn't always act logically.

Jennie padded over to the couch and plopped down with a deep sigh. She leaned her head back, blinking up at the ceiling. Footsteps dragged over the floor; god, Irene ought to lift her feet sometimes rather than sweep the floor with each step. The couch dipped, and when she turned her head to the side, she saw her best friend looking at her.

Irene nudged Jennie's foot with the tip of her toe. "What gives?"

Jennie prepared for possible ridicule or for Irene to laugh uncontrollably. "Lisa walked up to my table at the library," she revealed, which in itself wasn't a big deal. "She wanted to ask me something."

"Yeah?" Irene hummed. "Something bad?"

"I doubt you'd see it that way," Jennie replied with a shake of her head. She had a feeling Irene would be more than willing to sleep with a girl, especially when it was someone as beautiful as Lisa.

Jennie rolled her lips into her mouth and pursed them, evening out her breathing. She knew she could trust her best friend enough to know she wouldn't go around telling people. Irene was an asshole, but not that kind of an asshole.

"Thanks to all the rumors that are going around, Lisa thinks I'm experienced in bed," Jennie shared, shooting Irene a quick glare when she snorted. "She asked me to be her first, and I said yes because I don't want some random student to take advantage of her."

"Hmm, that's a big ask. You sure you're comfortable with that?"

"It's complicated. She asked for my help, and she's a sweet girl. I want it to be good for her."

"I take it the fact you pined after her last year doesn't hurt you are saying yes," Irene commented with a smirk.

"Excuse me for having eyes and for being gay," Jennie replied, shoving Irene, smiling. "I think I would be comfortable. I've asked her to come over tomorrow night so we can sit down, and talk about rules. I think I'd start with a chaste kiss, eventually a deeper kiss, and slowly work up to more. Not only for Lisa's sake but for mine, too. The only problem is she thinks I'm experienced while I'm not."

"I could give you some tips," Irene offered.

"This should be good," Jennie mumbled under her breath.

"Whatever you do, don't rely on porn because that's some fake bullshit right there," Irene said with a shake of her head. "I'd suggest exploring what you like a little by touching yourself. Nobody knows better how to please a girl than a girl does."