Chapter 1 - close encounters

Chapter one - close encounters.

Nicks POV

Some times things just get in our way and we cant help it, for instance simple things like; friends, family, or more complicated things like relationships, but for me its nothing like that, not even close.

For my problem is a ninja that i haven't met yet. Today I'm due to meet her for the first time and thinking back on it i never thought that things would get as complicated as they are about to get in my little simple ordinary life and its all because of one sexy ninja girl...

Sometimes we come to the agreement that some days are better than others and today is not that day for me. My reasons are as follows; Alex.

He's been my friend ever since i could remember and fortunately has stuck by me ever since that day we met, but thats for another time.

Currently my best friend is standing on the table with reese, another guy that we met years back, we were in the middle of art class and those two morons were currently doing slut drops, i turned to our two other friends Danny and Greg and they held the same humiliated expression as i did.

The disappointing fact, besides me being his friend, is that I'm meant to be staying around his place tonight. Me and the other three guys were planning on watching some horror movies and eating all the junk food we could. However little did i know at the time that something would change my life forever.

I looked back to Alex who was now doing cat walk struts down the length of the table.

Talk about embarrassing.

"Alex man, stop being a prat and get down !" I yelled at Alex who was looking like he was getting a bit too into this joke and was holding the waist of his jeans ..

"No dude, wait for the best part." He said smirking, as girls he noticed were drooling at him and decided to send them a wink.

The boy is such a tease.

This is when Danny decided to pipe up and say something " Alex, reese ! Get you stupid arses down here before i have to come up there and get you myself."

To bad that Alex didn't seem fazed. "Ohhhh, I'm shivering in my boots ! What will big bad Danny boy do to me ?" He retorted sarcastically whilst pulling reese back and sliding up and down his front.

Everyone burst into fits if laughter, even the teacher, who was meant to be controlling the situation, she knew all to well that once Alex is set off you are better off to leave him to his own devices.

Sometimes i worry about that boy.

Without a moments hesitation Danny was up and considering he's the tallest out of the five Alex would feel pretty intimidated right now. Danny had his arms crossed over his torso and was tapping his foot impatiently on the table top, Alex just looked like he could shit his pants any second now.

I could only imaging what kind of stern look Danny was giving Alex right now.

"So are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way? " he asked slowly as if talking to a little child, which in some cases are accurate where Alex is concerned.

Alex shot a desperate look to me and had his hands joined together as if praying for me to be his knight in shining armour.

I shook my head once and waved him good bye before saying " i shall think about you in my prayers tonight Alex its been nice knowing you dude, you must let me know what hells like just so i know whether or not i want to book my place yet." I said smiling smugly Danny just turned around to give me his nod of approval before turning back to Alex who i swore had muttered "Pair of ass wholes. " under his breath.