Chapter 1. "Welcome to Hell"

As I sit staring out the window thoughts come and go as fast as the trees passing by as I listen to my B L A S T I N G music that somehow calms me and keeps me, not happy, but content.  ( what other song would suit this better? c: )

Finally, FINALLY, I see the bus start to slow and I'm suddenly slammed into the seat in front of me. I grunt in anger and walk to the door sighing.

" New kids here." the driver of the bus opened the door. dude looks fuckin' weird. 

Not even a step down from the bus a very tall man, compared to myself, jumps towards me picking me up smiling from ear to ear. KILL ME NOW HE BURNS. HE BURNS.

"You must be Y/N! The new camper! Welcome to Camp Campbell Y/N!" He finally puts me down after having to yell into my face. I already hate him.

"Welcome to Hell." A kid in a blue hoodie walks out from behind Mr. Tall kidney bean hair seemingly to announce this like a tradition. This kid is about 3 inches taller than me and has pretty much a ball of floof for hair.

"Yea thanks, no need for a big entrance to something I've been in my whole life pal." I snapped lightly at him. "So. the fuck are your names kidney bean hair and blueberry with floof hair?"

"Well, Y/N, I am David! Your Camp Campbell Vice Counselor! And this is Max!" He grabbed max and held him up like he was showing him off for show and tell. I almost feel bad. Almost.

"Okay, well David can you show me to my tent now? " I looked around for other campers suffering here but they all must be else where doing something dumb like 'ArTs & CrAfTs.' yeesh.

"I can have Max show you instead since you're next to each other while I go check on the other campers. If you need anything just come find me!" And as annoying as he came, he left. Thank fucking god.

~~~~~~~~~yeet time skip to the tent CAUSEIMLAZY~~~~~~~

"Here's your tent. Yea. that's really it. You have a bed and if you didn't bring your own shit then, you have nothing but a bed." Max sounds ThRiLlEd. 

"Wow don't give me too much stuff I wont have any room left in my tent, JFC... so" I sit on the 'not so comfy' bed and pat next to me. " please have a seat max. I want to ask a question or two."

Reluctantly he sits down next to me and turns to face me. " Okay what are you asking me?"

"How many times have you tried to escape here already and on a scale from 1-10 how much do you hate that David guy?" I sound as casual as ever. Maybe. fuck it that sounds weird and oddly specif-

"Twice, once the bus when it arrived for two campers Nikki and Neil, you're probably gonna meet them real soon,and the second time on a boat across the lake. On a scale of 1-10....Can i go higher than 10?" He starts to laugh and I chime in and we then decided to just chit chat until lunch because I'm a lazy potato and he doesn't give a flying fuck. 

I think I'm starting to like this Max kid. Maybe too much too fast. Maybe I just attach too easily. meh. I will find out when I meet other campers I guess. Its not like I'm gonna FALL IN LOVE with him the first day or two that I've known him. 

*no one wants to read these but hey if your enjoying this STAY TUNED and don't expect recent uploads because that's not what i do c: ) i post once in a blue moon. later bruthers!*