Chapter 3. Spare Time

I decide to leave with embarrassment still on my face. God I can't believe I did that. Might as well practice my only hobby I have and can even do here while I'm passing the time of lunch to end, so I'll head back to my tent.

"Where is it..." Mumbling to myself I look through my stuff until I finally find an instrument case. "There you are" I sigh in relief. Almost thought someone took it. 

"What song should I play now..." I look through my MP3 until I find a song to start with and listen to it once before playing it.

I begin to hum to it unintentionally until its over and I surprisingly choose this and I don't go through every song I own for once.

I start to play, turning down my music to hear myself so I don't play too loud. I don't need any campers finding out I play violin.

I finish and look up from playing expecting to see or hear someone but there's no one around. I'm very relieved. Since no one seems to be around if they couldn't hear then why not play more songs? Just two or three.

~~~~~~~~~~5 Songs Later~~~~~~~~~

"Last song." I whisper softly to myself. The perfect song to end with.

As I stop on my last note I sigh softly setting down my violin in its case and put it away. I hide the case behind my bed between the tent and bed.  As I stand up I see a shadow on my tent quickly run off but only a glimpse so I don't even know who that was! WHO HEARD ME!

"HEY-" I dart out of my tent only to find they disappeared before I could get out of my tent.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk." I look at my MP3 to check the time and realize it had been almost 20 minuets.

"SHIT LUNCH IS OVER FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU-" I start running to the mess hall to catch any kids that stayed behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~yeet~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~

I blast through the door with all my weight and look around to see max sitting at the same table he was when I left so I dart over to him quickly. "Hey did I miss anything? food fight? everyone left and went to their activities?"

"Yep." He turned around to face me and stood up. " Wanna go raid the food in the back?"

"Hell yeah." And we took all the food we could stuff into out pockets and brought it back to our tents.

BUT WHO THE HELL WAS IT THAT HEARD ME PLAYING MY VIOLIN!?

* Quick thank you for reading this! ThAnK yOu!*

Here's what your violin looks like by the way, or it can look like however you want!