Chapter 7

After about 2 days Sasha's parents started to get worried. Thy started to think of reporting her missing.

They made up their mind and decided it was best to report her.

They went to the Police Station and reported the next day. They started to post missing signs all over town. She hadn't been going to school because she was afraid that her dad would see her and she didn't want to see him quite yet.

After about 3 more days. Sasha finally realized she wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it unless she went home. That night Sasha packed her bags and went back home. Every time she saw a missing sign she ripped it down. She was still angry at her father but she couldn't tell her mom about what she saw. She walked to her front door and slowly opened the door. She found her parents sitting on the couch starring at the tv screen. They turned their heads when they heard the door open. Sasha walked right up to her mother and gave her a big big hug.

"Where have you been? we were so worried about you!" her mother said.

"I was staying at Stacey's house."

"Why didn't you call us?" Sasha's mom asked.

"Because I was frustrated. Can I just go to bed?" Sasha asked.

"Yes go to bed." Sasha's father finally spoke.