Chapter 11

This time when Sasha's dad said no it was the last day of a happy family.

Sasha texted her dad asking for a beach house down in Hawaii.

Her father knew that didn't have nearly enough money to buy a beach house down there. He said no to her for the last time.

That no didn't settle anything with Sasha. She said "Fine then be prepared to give all your stuff to your ex-wife.

That night when Sasha's mom came born from work Sasha grabbed her hand and pulled her into her bedroom. She said "Mom we need to talk."

She then dragged her mom through the house stating the date she caught her dad doing it in that room. She dragged her to the garage, all the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the kitchen, the living room, the laundry room, all of the closets, and even in the backyard. She told her that's why she went to stay with Stacey that one time. She finished and looked up at her mom. She was crying. She gave her mom and big hug. And said "I am so so sorry mom. You needed to know though. Katie was dad's student but she won't be showing up her anymore though."

Sasha's mom finally got the strength to say something. She said, "How do I know that you are not lying?"

Sasha just grabbed her mom's hand and pulled her into her bedroom. She sat her down on her bed and then pulled out her top dresser drawer. She said, "I haven't showed these to dad yet but you need to see them."

Sasha then pulled the leopard print handbag out. She also pulled out a pink lace thong out too. She also pulled out some "toys" out of it there too. There was a lot of other things in there too. All of the thing a had "Katie" written on them somewhere.

Just then Sasha's dad walked into her bedroom. He saw all of the things laying on Sasha's bed. He started to explain everything but Sasha's mom cut him off. She said that they were done. She told him to go find a place to stay because he sure wasn't stay there.

He just said, "Please just let me explain!"

Sasha's mom just pointed to the door and said, "Leave!"

He left after packing his bags. They both signed the divorce papers.