Chapter 21 Saying goodbye

14 Days Later...

It's been 2 weeks since that fight we had. Even as awkward as its going to be, I still had too say goodbye. Maybe I overreacted with Triston.

(Triston's Thoughts)

Today was the day that me and Josh are leaving. I didn't want to leave without telling Emma goodbye. Even though she'll be mad, I'm going too say goodbye.

Triston's reality:

I knocked on her door. She opened it. Before I could say anything she jumped into my arms and kissed me. She said sorry while was crying her eyes out. She said she loved me and we hugged some more.

"I have too leave in 3 hours." I say trying not to cry.

"3 hours? Let's spend them hanging out. Just me, you and Josh." She said.

"Of course. Because I am gonna miss you so much. But before we leave lets hang out one last time."

So we called Josh. We went to McDonald's, we went to the park and then we hung out at Josh's house.

Then that was it. The three hours are up. Me and Josh have too leave. Me and Emma sobbed on each other's shoulders and hugged for about 10 minutes.

Then Josh and Emma hugged and said goodbye. I couldn't help but tear up when the car slowly was passing her.

I love her so much. I'm going too miss her really much.