Chapter 22 The Creatour

1 month later...

Its been 1 month since the boys left. Luckily Bayley and my new friend Crystal were sticking up for me anytime I got bullied. Crystal and I were trying to win tickets for the creatour to see Josh and Triston.

I opened My email too see if I won. Oh my Gosh! I won! Me and Crystal can see them. This is amazing. I called Triston and told him. He was so happy!

So the tour We were going to was in Iowa so we drove down there.

The show started. We won front row Seats. It was pretty funny. They were telling jokes and dancing silly.

They decided too pull up some girls from the audience. Obviously Triston pulled me up. They did fun slow dances with them. Even though I am a bad dancer, I was with Triston and that's all that matters.

When I got off the stage, I went to the bathroom.

When I came back they were doing stage kisses. I see this girl making out with Triston. He kept going. He saw me. I grabbed Crystal's hand and we ran out to my car.

Triston dropped the microphone and ran after us.

"Emma no! Please wait!"

"Triston Daniel Lee Tyler I Freakin hate you!"

We drove back to Missouri and Crystal and I were mad.

"You went too see him because you miss him, then he makes out with another girl?! That's so wrong!" Crystal said

"I know. I am never talking to him ever again."