Chapter 31 Coma & Stitches

Josh's reality:

"OH MY GOD! ILL TAKE YOU TOO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!" I said as I picked Emma up in my arms.

I ran too my car and put her down gently in the passenger seat. I drove as quick as I could to the Hospital. I picked her up again. She was bleeding really bad.

"SOMEONE HELP! SHE CRACKED HER HEAD OPEN! THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" I screamed.

They rushed a gernie to put her on. They wouldn't let me in the room.

2 Hours later...

"Joshua King You are now able too see your friend."

I rushed in the room.

"The stitches went well. Unfortunetly she's in a coma for the next 7 days."

That moment my heart completely dropped.

Emma's reality:

I couldn't see anything. My head really hurt. But I can hear. I heard beeping and it smelled like plastic and rubber gloves. I must've been in the Hospital.

All of a sudden I hear the door slam open. And Josh's voice in a panic tone.

I felt someone hold my hand. Josh began too whisper in my ear..He was also crying.

"Hey Emma. I am so sorry. I should've stopped Triston. It's all my fault. If you hear me give me a sign."

I quickly squeezed his hand to show him I heard him.

"You can hear me?"

I squeezed his hand once again.

All of a sudden I hear the door bust open again.

"What are you doing here. You've already ruined her birthday don't make it any worse." Josh said angrily.

"Can I just have a second with her?"

It was Tristons voice.

"What are you gonna do next rip her arm off?"

"Please man. Just one second."

"Fine. Don't think about injuring her more."

I heard Josh slam the door closed.

"Hey Emma. I'm sorry about everything. I just saw you and Josh being all lovely with each other. I know you guys are dating. But it's my fault I didn't try hard enough too apologize. Its way too late now huh? I am really sorry. I understand if you never talk too me again."

With that, Triston left. I feel so bad. What have I done too this poor guy?