Chapter 30. I need Stitches

Everyone came. Including my sister! I missed her so much. She got me a baby puggle puppy. I named him Lucky. Because I was lucky to have such a super cool dog.

When Triston got here, my heart started racing. Josh is still coming. He's on his way. Tristons walking over too me with a small bracelet box.

"Happy birthday Emma."

He opened the box and I saw a beautiful white bracelet. He took it out out of the box and put on my wrist. He held my wrist for a few seconds.

"Thank you Triston this is really sweet. But  I am going to go  swimming."

I jumped in the pool and I swam.

Triston's Thought's:

She looks so beautiful. When she was swimming around in her bikini, I couldn't see why no other guys other than me like her. She was the most gorgeouis girl here. I wanted what we had. I wanted...her. She was my dreams I have at night. She was the love of my life.

Reality:

When Josh came I got out out of the pool, dried off then hugged him. I was so glad he was here.

He got me gift card and an amazing necklace that Said, J+E.

I loved it so much.

I see Triston looking at us. He was jealous. I can tell from his facial expression.

Triston's Thoughts:

WHAT THE HELL. ARE THEY DATING? BEHIND MY BACK? JOSH YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT.

Reality:

With me and Josh still hugging, Triston pushes Josh into the pool. I slipped on the ledge and hit the back of my head. I started bawling my eyes out.

"MY HEAD MY HEAD! ITS BLEEDING!" I said screaming.

Turns out Triston cracked my head open and now I need stitches.