Chapter 5

I come to my senses the next morning. I get up and walk to the kitchen, and put everything back where it was. I consider telling my parents, but they would never believe me. They don't believe in ghosts, demons or spirits what- so- ever. I walk up to my bedroom and take a shower, washing the blood of my face and shirt. I check my phone, mum and dad will be home in 30mins. I get dressed and look in my mirror. As I turn, something catches my eye. The mirror has a crack in it. Running down one corner. I walk downstairs and have breakfast. Rex walks in from outside. Wait.. I think. Outside. But, the door wasn't open in the first place.. I walk over to the door and see a small chip in the glass of the door. Wow, ok, this is weird. I sit outside on the grass, waiting for my parents to arrive.

When they arrive I give them both a big hug.

I go back into my room and stand infront of the mirror of my bathroom, I look into the mirror, but not at myself, at the reflection of the wardrobe. The sliding door was, well, sliding. Really slowly, but definitely moving. Then it just stops.

                         -That Night-

I stop at the door to my room. A child's figure stands next to my bed. I flick on the light. Nothing there.

                *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stop at the door to my room. A figure stands next to my bed. I turn on the light. Nothing.

                    *~*~**~*~*~*~*

I stop at the door to my room. A figure stands next to the bed. I turn on the light. I child stands next to the bed, her facial features distorted. "Mama." she says, an evil grin spreads across her face. She lunges at me, jumping the bed while making a growling/screaming sound. She pushes me onto the floor, her face changing into a demons face.

I wake up. Sweating and crying. That was the scariest dream I have ever had. I'm panting. That was bizarre though. I walk in and see the figure multiple times, but it goes. Then all of a sudden, it appears.