Chapter 10

When my parents get home they comfort me. After I while I get sick of it and go to bed.

                         -Next day-

                             -4pm-

I walk into the kitchen and pull out the crumpets, I grab the peanut butter and layer it onto the crumpet. I sit on the couch and turn in the TV. Adventure Time starts. My dad sits down on the couch next to me, "What the hell is this crap?" He says in a disgusted tone, changing the channel, "DAD!" I yell, "THAT WAS ADVENTURE TIME! I LOVE THAT SHOW!" I start to laugh, "Looked like crap to me" we both start laughing and I punch him in the shoulder playfully. He turns and punches me back and soon we start to wrestle. After about 30 seconds he has my arm twisted around behind me, "Ouch, ok, ok, ok, I give up!" He lets me go and I get up and walk to the kitchen. I put my plate in the sink and rinse it.

                         -That night-

I hear a sound downstairs. Ughh I'm really not in the mood to be haunted right now. I roll over and pull the sheets up over my head, I start to panic. The door to my room starts to rattle on it's hinges. I pull the covers down and peer nervously at the door. It explodes off the hinges, flying into my room and hitting the wall. It falls onto the floor with a loud BANG. I stand up and sprint down the hallway, slowing to a jog down the stairs. What I see when I reach the bottom makes me stop in my tracks.