Shuichi X Prostitute! Kokichi {Lemon}

[A/N: The first thing you get from me is a lemon with a prostitute Kokichi. Just kill me now.]

Work has been difficult lately. Crime scenes, thievery, etc. I've just been so stressed.

"Saihara-San, I brought you your coffee."

I look up at my secretary, Sonia Nevermind. Her mere existence seems cliché to some extent. I've gotten her into my bed a couple times, but I couldn't feel anything more for her than just a colleague. Consider her just a mere booty call.

"Thank you, Ms. Nevermind." I say, taking the white mug from her hand.

"Are we still on for tonight, Saihara-San?" Sonia asks, sitting on my desk. Without looking at her, I give a simple and blunt response. "No."

Sonia frowns and leaves my office. I let out a puff of annoyance. "Has this damned woman ever learned how to make bloody coffee?" I growl. I take the mug and dump the liquids into the soil of a plant in my office.

I remember a strip club Kaito told me about. "It's basically a gay club, and occasionally, the most requested stripper will sleep with clients. Let me tell you, best sex you'll ever have." To which I simply replied, "Aren't you straight?"

"Yeah, straight as a floorboard! But sometimes a clit just don't do it for you, ya'know?"

That club doesn't sound too bad at the moment. Though this lead dancer is basically a prostitute, which is illegal. Honestly though, right now I couldn't care less. I'll go.

~Time Skip because I'm lazy af~

I enter the club and immediately a wave of music and heat hits me. I straighten my tie and take a deep breath. I'm a bit tense, but I sit at the bar next to a young man. I definitely remembered him from high school, just a reserved course student, but I guess he was lucky enough to be transferred into the main course. Even so, I pay no attention to him.

"What can I get for you tonight, Sir?"

I pay no mind to the fact that the bartender was one of my previous high school peers. Then again, bartending does fit Kazuichi.

"Vodka, please."

The former mechanic nods after giving me a look of shock. I brush it off, knowing well that vodka has a disgusting taste.

I take several shots before a man's voice fills the building.

"Now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The one! The only! Kokichi Ouma!"

My eyes widen in shock.

I turn around in time to see the man enter.

~~~

Kokichi...so this is what you did after high school? Pathetic.

"Will I ever see you again, Saihara-Chan?"

"I don't know, but remember that I love you, alright?"

"I...I don't want you to leave...!"

~~~

His violet hair in the spotlight, his scorching eyes, his flawless body.

Everything about him... It's mesmerizing.

The way his body moves with the music is hypnotizing. It's just like back then when he used to dance for me.

I need him now.

As the music ends, I quickly get up from my seat at the bar, running towards the stage to the dancer.
Does he remember me?

"Kokichi!"