Vanished chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

"happy birthday to you,you live in this room ,you'll listen to me,or i'll cut your throat' he bellowed with his deep voice and harsh words. 

"Jack, its the girls birthday for crying out loud!" the woman i assumed was his wife said in away that sounded like she couldnt care less if he shot me dead right there.

"DAMMIT HILARY! Im just trynna scare the girl!"Jack shouted.

"what ever' she said as she stomped out of the room and slammed a door on the upper level of the house.

 I was in shock,this is not how i imagined my 14th birthday,i missed my friends and family and all i wanted to do was go home, i was suppose to have a giant shopping spree with my best friend annie,but some how it was ruined.

Suddenly,Jack pulled me out of my thoughts" Wait here and dont you move a muscle,i'll be right back with your cake,er,shall i say CUPcake" he laughed like he was watching Kevin Hart:seriously funny.As he walked out the room i thought back to how i ended up here,in this dark cold basement with no other company but the rats.

before i was 'kidnapped' or before i 'vanished out of thin air ' as the news reporters call it ,i lived a happy life with my mom who's a model with her own clothing line and my dad who is an actor,he starred in many movies,basically im rich,and spoiled but i dont like showing it,so i dont,i always got what i wanted and thats why it wasnt hard for me to get birthday parties every yeay of my life.

Oneday,three days ago to be exact, while i was waiting for my best friend Annie so we could finnish making the invitation list for my birthday party saturday a dark big van pulled up to me with jack in it,he aasked me directions to the nearest shopping mall ,i made sure to keep my distance as i told him '"um,yea i know where it is,just go two blocks up and make a left" 

"Say that again lease? i didnt quite hear you"

"two blocks up "i said using my fingers to indicate what i was saying."and make a right"

He gave me a puzzled look as he told me to come closer so he coul hear me.

As i shook my head 'no' i told him my friend should be out any minute and that i shouldnt even be talking to him,next thing i know he is out the car and grabbing me by my wrists,it happened so fast that by the time i realized that i should scream for help he was already trying to throw me into the back of th van.