Chapter 6

Leah's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I feel someone's arms wrapped around me. I turn around and I see Kayden. I slowly slide out of his arms and I get out the bed. I walk in the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I pin my hair up and I turn on the shower and wait for it to get hot. I close and lock the bathroom door and I get in the shower. I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later and I wrap my towel around my body and I walk out the bathroom and I see Kayden's gone. I walk in my closet and I dry off and put on my shorts and a tank top. I walk out the closet and I go downstairs. I see Kayden in the kitchen cooking. He looks at me and says. "Good morning beautiful." I look at him and smile. "Morning." I walk further in the kitchen and I sit on the counter. "You didn't have to cook me breakfast." He looks up at me. "I wanted to and get off my counter girl." I look at him and say. "Nigga this not your counter." I hear the door opening and I roll my eyes. I hear Mason yelling my name. I ignore him and he walks in the kitchen and looks at me and then Kayden. "Leah who the fuck is this nigga?" I look at him. "None of your damn business nigga." He walks over to me. "Leah get this nigga out of here." I look at him. "He my guest and you can go back to your lil hoe Amber." He looks at me. "How you know about Amber?" Kayden looks at me and says. "Leah you good?" I nod my head and Mason walks out the kitchen. Kayden finishes cooking and he fixes my plate. I jump down off the counter and I get my plate and walk over to the table and I sit down. Kayden looks at me. "Maybe I should go just call me later." I look at him. "Thanks for the breakfast and I'll walk you out." I get up and I walk Kayden to the door. He turns around and looks at me. "Call me if you need me." I look at him and say. "Don't worry I'll be fine." He walks out the door and I close and lock it behind him. I walk upstairs and I walk in the room and I see Mason and roll my eyes. He looks at me and says. "Leah I'm sorry." I shake my head. "Nah keep yo sorry ass apology nigga I'm good." I walk in the closet and I find me an outfit and put it on.

I walk out the closet and grab my phone and keys

I walk out the closet and grab my phone and keys. I walk out the room and go downstairs. I walk outside and I get in my car and drive to Hazel's house. I get my phone and dial Hazel's number and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: you at home
Hazel🙄: yeah
Me: why you sound dry
Hazel🙄: I don't sound dry girl
Me: uh huh but I'm about to slide thru
Hazel🙄: let me guess Mason made you mad
Me: yeah
Hazel🙄: call Kayden over too
Me: no girl
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I turn on the radio and I drive to Hazel's house. I pull up 20 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I yell Hazel's name and she comes downstairs. I look at her. "You got company or something?" She looks at me and I see Cole walking downstairs. "Oh hell no I know y'all ain't." She looks at me and says. "It's not what you think Leah we just chillin'." I shake my head and Cole looks at me. "Where yo new nigga at?" I look at him confused. "What new nigga?" He shakes his head. "Don't play dumb Leah." Hazel looks at me and says. "While you was sleeping he came over and Kayden was there." I look at Cole and shake my head. "We just friends." I hear my phone ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Kayden❤️: I was calling to check on you
Me: I was just about to call you
Kayden ❤️: mhm I bet you was
Me: I was boy
Kayden❤️: uh huh but where yo brother at
Me: I don't have a brother
Kayden ❤️: his name is Cole
Me: he not my brother he lied to you
Kayden❤️: mhm but can I come and see you today
Me: I'm not at home but I'll come to you
Kayden❤️: I'll text you my address
Me: ok
End of convo
I hang up the phone and Cole looks at me. "You and him gone start dating watch." I shake my head and Hazel looks at me. "Text him and tell him to meet us at the mall." I shake my head. "He probably busy and I'm going over his house later." Hazel looks at me. "Bih I see you." I rolls my eyes. "Okay are we going or not." I walk out the house and I wait on Cole and Hazel. We get in Hazel's car and she drives off.
Kayden's Pov
I wake up and I see that Leah's up and I hear the shower running. I get up and walk downstairs and go in the kitchen. I look in the fridge and I get out some eggs and bacon and I start cooking. I look up and see Leah walking in the kitchen. I look at her and say. "Good morning beautiful." She looks at me and smiles. "Morning." She walks further in the kitchen and sits on the counter. "You didn't have to cook me breakfast." I look up at her. "I wanted to and get off my counter girl." She looks at me and say. "Nigga this not your counter." I look at her and I say. "It is my counter." Some dude walks in the kitchen and looks at Leah and then at me."Leah who the fuck is this nigga?" She looks at him. "None of your damn business nigga." He walks over to her. "Leah get this nigga out of here." She looks at him. "He my guest and you can go back to your lil hoe Amber." He looks at her. "How you know about Amber?" I look at Leah and say. "Leah you good?" She nods her head and I finish cooking and fixe her a plate. She jumps down off the counter and gets her plate and walk over to the table and she sits down. I look at her. "Maybe I should go just call me later." She looks at me. "Thanks for the breakfast and I'll walk you out." She gets up and walks me to the door. I turn around and look at her. "Call me if you need me." She looks at me and say. "Don't worry I'll be fine." I walk outside and I get in my car and I drive home. I hear my phone ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Bro Chase: where you been
Me: with Leah
Bro Chase: mhm I see you nigga
Me: chill man
Bro Chase: you like her bro
Me: bye nigga
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I drive home. I turn on the radio and I pull up in my driveway 40 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I walk upstairs and go in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and I walk out the bathroom and put my phone on the charger. I walk back in the bathroom and I take off my clothes and shoes and I step in the shower. I take a shower and get out 15 minutes later and I dry off and put on my basketball ball pants and a v-neck shirt. I walk out the bathroom and walk over to my nightstand and I pick up my phone and dial Leah's number and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Lil baby😩😭😍: wassup
Me: I was calling to check on you
Lil baby😩😭😍: I was just about to call you
Me: mhm I bet you was
Lil baby😩😭😍: I was boy
Me: uh huh but where yo brother at
Lil baby😩😭😍: I don't have a brother
Me: his name is Cole
Lil baby😩😭😍: he not my brother he lied to you
Me: mhm but can I come and see you today
Lil baby😩😭😍: I'm not at home but I'll come to you
Me: I'll text you my address
Lil baby😩😭😍: ok
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get up and grab my phone and walk downstairs. I text Leah my address and I turn on the tv. I watch tv for awhile and I start to fall asleep and I hear a knock on the door. I get up and I open the door and I see Leah. I let her in and I say. "Well it took you long enough." She walks in and glares at me. "I was busy." I look at her. "Let me guess you was with your boyfriend." She shakes her head. "I don't have a boyfriend anymore and I was with Hazel." I walk in the living room and Leah follows me. "Don't fall asleep on me like you did last night." She sits on the couch and looks at me. "I can't promise you that I won't." I sit down next to her and I pull her closer to me. She looks at me and lays her head on my chest. I look down at her. "What you want to watch?" I wrap my arms around her and she says. "Anything except sports." I hear the door opening and Chase walks in. He looks at me and then at Leah. "Am I interrupting something and you must be Leah?" She looks at him. "And you are?" I look at her. "That's my homeboy Chase and he was just leaving." Chase looks at me. "Call me when you get a chance." He walks out the door and Leah looks up at me. "If you have somewhere to be then you can go." I shake my head. "Nah it's not important I'd rather stay here and chill with you." She nods her head and grabs the remote and she turns on a movie. We watch tv for awhile and I look down and see Leah's sleeping. I shake my head and I slowly slide from under her. I pick her up and I carry her upstairs and I lay her in my bed and take her shoes off. I pull the cover over her and I walk out the room and I get my phone and I call Chase.
Phone convo
Me: what was so important
Bro Chase: nothing you can go back to your girl
Me:nigga you interrupted me for something
Bro Chase: I was letting you know that Aaliyah was looking for you
Me: me and her don't talk anymore
Bro Chase: She was on her way to your house
Me: she don't have a reason to come here
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I hear someone knocking on the door. I walk downstairs and I open the door and see Aaliyah. "Why are you here you need to leave." She looks at me and says. "I came here to see you Kayden we need to talk." I shake my head. "We don't have nothing to talk about." I close the door and I lock it. I walk back upstairs and I go in my room and lay next to Leah. I look at her and smile. I pull her closer to me and I wrap my arms around her and I fall asleep.