Chapter 7

Hazel's Pov
Cole looks at me and then at Kayden. Cole looks at him and says. "What you and my sis got going on?" Kayden looks at him. "What you mean?" I look at them both. "Drop it." I walk upstairs and I walk in Leah's room and I see that she's still sleeping. I shake my head and I walk back upstairs. I walk in the living room and I sit down on the couch. I turn on the tv and I watch a movie on Netflix. Cole sits next to me and says. "We should get to know each other." I look at him and say. "I guess." I get up and look at Kayden. "You staying here with her?" He nods his head and I walk outside and Cole follows behind me. I get in my car and Cole get in also. I look at him. "What you doing?" He says. "I'm going with you." I shake my head and I drive to my house. He looks at me. " Mhm." I glance over at him. "Mhm what." He shakes his head and I pull up at my house. I hear my phone ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
My bih Leah❤️: you at home
Me: yeah
My bih Leah ❤️: why you sound dry
Me: I don't sound dry girl
My bih Leah❤️: uh huh but I'm about to slide thru
Me: let me guess Mason made you mad
My bih Leah❤️: yeah
Me: call Kayden over too
My bih Leah❤️: no girl
End of convo
I hang up the phone and shake my head. I get out the car and I walk up to the door and unlock it. I walk inside and Cole follows behind me. I walk upstairs and I tell Cole to come on.  I sit down on the bed and I hear Leah yelling my name. I get up and walk downstairs. She looks at me. "You got company or something?" I look at her and Cole walks downstairs. "Oh hell no I know y'all ain't." I look at her and say. "It's not what you think Leah we just chillin'." She shakes her head and Cole looks at her. "Where yo new nigga at?" She looks back at him confused. "What new nigga?" He shakes his head. "Don't play dumb Leah." I look at her and say. "While you was sleeping he came over and Kayden was there." She looks at Cole and shakes her head. "We just friends." Her phone starts ringing and I say. "That's yo bae." She hangs up the phone Cole looks at her."You and him gone start dating watch." She shakes her head and I look at her. "Text him and tell him to meet us at the mall." She shakes her head. "He probably busy and I'm going over his house later." I look at her. "Bih I see you." She rolls her eyes. "Okay are we going or not." She walks out the house and me and Cole follow behind her. We get in my car and I drive off.
Leah's Pov
Cole looks back at me and says. "So you finally listened to me?" I look at him. "What you talking about?" He shakes his head. "Did you leave Mason?" I nod my head and I get on my phone. Hazel looks at me in her rear view mirror. I get a text from Kayden and I smile. We pull up at the mall and I get out and wait on Hazel and Cole. Hazel looks at me and says. "Now you know you could've told that boy to come thru." I shake my head and roll my eyes. Cole says. "She tryna go and get the d." I look at him. "Nigga shut the fuck up." I walk off and I walk inside the mall. Hazel follows behind me and says. "Leah you know you want him." I roll my eyes and I walk inside and go to Charlotte Rue." I walk over to the dresses and I pick out a few. Hazel walks over to me and says. "You trying to look cute for yo man." I roll my eyes. "Girl ain't nobody trying to get cute for him." I walk off and go to the crop tops. Cole looks at me and I roll my eyes. I pick out a few crop tops and I go and wait in line. I pay for my clothes and I grab my bag and walk out the store. Hazel and Cole follows behind me and Cole looks at me. "You don't need to rush into anything." I glare at him. "Nigga don't you think I know that." Hazel looks at me. "You ready to go?" I nod my head and we walk out the mall and back to Hazel's car. I get a text from Kayden and I look up and see Cole looking at me. I shake my head and I get on my phone. I look at Cole and whisper. "What you and Hazel got going on?" He looks back at me and says. "We're just friends." I shake my head. "You a damn lie." Hazel drives to her house and pulls up in her driveway 30 minutes later and I grab my bag and get out. I get in my car and Cole looks at me. "You going to get your man." I roll my eyes and drive to off. I check my phone and I turn on the radio and drive to Kayden's house. I pull up at his house 30 minutes later and I get out and walk up to the door and knock. Kayden opens the door and looks at me. He lets me in and says. "Well it took you long enough." I walk in and glare at him. "I was busy." He looks at me. "Let me guess you was with your boyfriend." I shake my head. "I don't have a boyfriend anymore and I was with Hazel." He walks in the living room and I follow him. "Don't fall asleep on me like you did last night." I sit on the couch and look at him. "I can't promise you that I won't." He sits down next to me and pulls me closer to him. I look at him and lay my head on his chest. He looks down at me. "What you want to watch?" He wraps his arms around me and I say. "Anything except sports." A dude walks in and looks at Kayden and then at me. "Am I interrupting something and you must be Leah?" I look at him. "And you are?" Kayden looks at me. "That's my homeboy Chase and he was just leaving." Chase looks at him. "Call me when you get a chance." He walks out the door and I look up at Kayden. "If you have somewhere to be then you can go." He shakes his head. "Nah it's not important I'd rather stay here and chill with you." I nod my head and grab the remote and turn on a movie. We watch tv for awhile and I slowly start to fall asleep. I wake up and I get out the bed and find the bathroom. I walk in the bathroom and I use the bathroom. I finish and wash my hands and I walk out the bathroom and get back in the bed and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I look over and see Kayden. I slowly get out the bed and walk downstairs. I hear a knock on the door and I walk back upstairs and I walk in Kayden's room and wake him up. "Somebody at the door." He wakes up and looks at me. "Who is it?" I shrug and he gets up and goes downstairs. I get my phone and walk downstairs and I hear Kayden yelling at someone. I sit on the couch and get on my phone and I wait on Kayden. He closes the door and walks over to me. I look at him and say. "Mhm who was that?" He shakes his head. "No one important." I look at him and nod my head.