CHAPITER 4

WELCOME BACK LAUREN
lauren's pov
they gave me 2weeks vacation before the begining of the tour i missed my family a lot ,and i missed my baby sis,i said goodbye to the girls and headed to the private plane.
After a few hours in the plane i arrived home there was a full silence in the house,i entered and a huge hug came from my sister taylor i miss her soo much.
I hugged mum and dad and of course chris,i just want to find my little sister sarah.
I asked mum and she told me she's sleeping in her room.i just got a text from ty dolla that he will come around 4 or 5.
After about 2 hours decided that i will take a walk with taylor i missed home before we eat.
after walking,i heard a voices in sarah's room she was talking to someone i just saw her she's taller than me.sarah ended the call and saw me entering we glanced at each other i can't resist without huging her "hey sarah" i said "hey".
Sarah's pov
she didn't hugged me or told me welcome home i hate her so much .
"mum wants you in the kitchen"lauren said. i walked back there puting my black sports jacket and a black jeans.lauren didn't seemed happy to see me i hate her i wish i could die cause no one cares about me.chris and taylor decided that we play scrable before ty come and starting dinner.
I hate family dinner it's soo anoying,we just eat and pray and talk.few minutes later ty just showed up in his green motorcyle i lovee itt.
he just hugged my family and i said hey but i wasn't happy i didn't want him around.
Lauren's pov
sarah seemed not in the mood of talking or even smiling,i wonder what's wrong with her i will ask mom later because now i have a special guest ty i love him.
Few conversations later we sat on the big table and prayed and started eating,my mom and dad satt in the front of the table and i sat next to my mom,i sat in the opposit of sarah and chris next to me taylor and ty.i just realised that mom made sarah's favorite plate and she didn't eated what wrong with her "sarah eat,mom made you you're favorite plate" i said,she stared at me not moving she didn't talk .
Hope you enjoy it thank you❤❤
i will update more