CHAPITER 6

Family talk
lauren's pov
today was the day that ty left ,and i woke up feeling better than yesterday.
taylor came and said that breakfast is ready i came down stairs to see all my family sitting exept sarah,che wasn't there.
sarah's pov
i was still sleeping until i heard mum shouting to come and take breakfast.at first i groaned because i don't want to speak to my sister im not in the mood.
i walked downstairs and bye my whole family sitting and eating i sit next to my mum and said with a little voice "good morning"everyone replied exept lauren.she seemed angry i don't know why.
dad broke the silence and began talking"tonight we have a family talk no one have to go,and that's my final descision" i rolled my eyes and when i finished i entered my room and took all the stuff of painting and get out of the house without saying ana goodbyes.
they stared at me in silent and no one said anything.
clara's pov
im so worried about sarah and laurem they're distant and we have to talk today.
sarah said she will come back and taking with her painting and colors .i didn't know she likes drawing i missed soo much about things that she loved i missed 3 years.
now she's back and she changed a lot i don't know her anymore.
it was now 3pm sarah didn't come home i wonder where she is.
At 5pm sarah showed up her clothes are black colored with paintings,she drew something and she put it in her room and haded to the bathroom to take a shower. her brown her is wett and she puts on nike shirt and pants.she sat in the living room and began to chat with someone.
sarah'pov
after finishing painting i came home and took a shower.
i decided to sit in the livig room and make a chat with my friends.
they miss me so much. group chat:
Riwa:r
tina:T
yara:y
celine:c
c:how you doin' girl!!
me:fine i guess
r:what happened?
me :well somthings with my parents they don't care about me i wish i can come back to leb😟
t:don't worry we will always talk
After a few hours of talking dad and chris came home lauren in her room sleeping taylor eating.
Dad came and all of the member of my family came and they satt in the living room.
their was something and i didn't really want to know.
dad started talking bout what we want to do in summer in a plan he  took a vacation a month and lauren of course she took a month.
"well guys i want to hear every one what he thinks and if you were happy and how you feelin' "
dad said "starting with taylor"mom said "well i this year is so amazing because i have 2 years to graduate in college and i will begin to work" taylor said with exiting face " chris started"well im going to work a fashion show om photographing about 2months this is a dream come true" finally lauren begin and started to look at me "well in two month i will go on tour with the girls it's a big tour in new york city"smiling but i didn't smile back .
thank you❤
vote
i will update more