22

Zion

"Daddy daddy wake up." Aiden came shaking me I groaned. I still didn't yet up, and I felt him sit on my stomach but no all up on my ribs cause they still hurt.

He tapped my forehead a couple of times. "What in Jesus name do you want Aiden." I still had my eyes closed.

"It's my birthday I'm finally 5 Ima grown man." I opened my eyes to see him with a serious face. I sighed.

"You want me to cook you breakfast or you wanna go to IHOP." I got up and went to the bathroom with him following me.

"I wanna go to IHOP so can you call Uncle Zay them and tell them that." I nodded and started brushing my teeth. He was quiet I looked over at him and he looked like he was about to cry so I hurried up and brushed my teeth.

"What's wrong." I asked him to sit on the tub.

"Mommy's not going to see me for my birthday. " I sighed and wiped a tear that came down his face.

"She's still with us Aiden she's watching over you everything you does she see and I'm pretty sure she up there laughing how you saying you a grown man but still living with me." He smiled.

"I am a grown man I'm just taking care of you." I laughed and shook my head.

"You wanna go to her graveyard before we leave for Nickelodeon." He nodded and hugged me and went to go put on clothes just to go to IHOP in.

I sighed and rubbed threw my hair. I got up and went in my room to get my phone. I called Zay to tell him to meet us at IHOP.

"Wassup bro."

"Wassup I called to let you know to meet us at IHOP before getting ready to go to Nickelodeon."

"Ight bro." He hung and I called trey.

"Wassup bro." I heard moaning in the background.

"Trey." He didn't say nothing.

"Trey." I yelled again.

"Treyveon."

"Wassup bro and stop saying my government name." I rolled my eyes.

"Meet us at IHOP when you done fucking nigga."

"Ight I gotchu." I hung up and shook my head. I'm glad that I packed our stuff already cause a nigga tired.

"Come on Aiden we gotta pick up x." We got in the car, and I drove to Bri. I opened the door.

"Stay down here." I told Aiden he ignored me and went to watch tv. I shook my head at him.

I went up to Bri room and her door was open. I walked in but stopped in the door frame. X was sleep and Bri was hugging him she was crying. I walked up to her. She jumped when I put my hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong Bri." She had her head down. Tears were coming down her face.

"Bri, you can tell me what's wrong." I lifted her head and I instantly got mad, she had a black eye and a bruise on her cheek.

"Who did that." I asked and she broke down crying, I held her until she was able to tell me.

"My mom and my sister they called me over there to talk about something when I got there my mom wanted to talk to me in the living room, so I went to go put x in my old room because he was sleep. Me and my mom started talking about x and stuff then she brought up my father that's when I heard x crying and I went to check on him and my sister had a pillow over his face and he was trying to breath I tried to push her but my mother held me back then they jumped me they started blaming me about my father's death and saying if it wasn't for me having x then he would of still been alive." She started crying harder. I just held her yea I was pissed but I managed to keep my anger inside.

"Alright I gotchu Mami don't worry but I gotta go we are going to Nickelodeon for Aiden birthday but before we leave, I'll come and check on you." She nodded and I kissed her head and got x little suitcase.

"Tell Aiden I said happy birthday and when he come back, I got a present for him." I nodded and got x before walking downstairs to see Aiden watching tv with his feet kicked up. I shook my head.

"Come on boy and Bri said happy birthday she got a present for you when we come back from the trip." He nodded. We walked out the door and we got in the car and drove off to IHOP.

"Damn finally I thought we would have to reschedule." Trey said as we got to the table everybody was at.

"Nigga I was caught up with Bri something had happened to her." Everybody looked at me, but trey looked at me while smirking.

"Yea caught up in that pussy." He mumbled. I glared at him.

"You back fucking that girl." I shook my head. "Nahh her mother and sister jumped her, and her sister put a pillow over x head." They got up.

"Sit down Ima takes care of it." They nodded. We ordered something to eat and after we went on the road. Insane, my dad, and his girlfriend was in one car and everybody else was in my black SUV. I drove since I was hyper as fuck, I don't know why.

But after a while me and Zay switched spots and I started messing with trey cause he was sleep. "Zion you keep fucking with me and Ima beat yo ass."

I stopped messing with him until say had pulled into a seven eleven, I turned around and slapped the fuck out him and then hopped out the car. He got out and started chasing me.

He had caught me cause I got tired, and we started slap boxing. "You can't beat me pussy as nigga." I said before slapping him. He got mad and pulled out his gun and I pulled out mine. Next thing you know, and I felt a sting at the back of my head. I turned around and insane was behind me.

"Why you hit me." I rubbed the back of my head. I looked at trey and he was doing the same thing. "Put them guns away and if y'all do it again Ima beat both of yall." He mugged us and went in the store.

I pushed trey and he fell, and I got in the car. X was up so I got him and fed him he fell back asleep, so I put him back in his seat. My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Hello." I heard a small whisper

"Yea wassup."

"Are you home." I knew it was Sabrina.

"Nah I'm on a trip for Aiden birthday but wassup." I saw Zay look at me since he was still in the car.

"I just wanted to talk for real."

"We can when I come back." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Alright I'll talk to you later." She hung up. I sighed and put my phone on my lap.

"Who was dat." Zay asked I looked at him. "Sabrina, she wanted to talk about something, but I told her when I come back down there." He nodded.

Everybody got back in their car so Zay pulled off and I ended up going to sleep.