34

4 months later...

Zion POV

"So, which one you gone pick." I shrugged. I well me and my brother Darnell are looking for engagement rings I was thinking of proposing to Ashley cause her ass aint going nowhere unless I die. "Ima get this one." (In the mm) Darnell smiled and nodded.

It was about 8:00 at night I know too late to be looking for a drink, but I be busy during the day. "Hell, yea that shit go hard bro." He said and I smiled. I felt somebody behind me, so I turned around and it was a white older lady that worked here. "Damn bitch why the fuck you all up on a nigga back I aint bout to take nothing so you can go take yo ass somewhere else fucking stank ass bitch." I shooed her. and she rolled her eyes.

I turned back around, and Darnell was laughing his ass off. I shook my head still irritated "Damn Z you aint have to do her like that." He said still laughing while I chuckled. "Do yall need any assistance." This man came over to us.

"Uh yea can I get this ring right here." He nodded and got the ring and rung it up. "It's going to be $2,000." The man said and I gave him my black card and he rung the card and I put the pin in. He gave me the card and the ring then me and Darnell left. I drove to blue house to ask for his consent, I really didn't have to but it's out of respect.

I made it to his house and got out, Darnell stayed in the car, he said he had to get on the phone or something. I went and knocked on the door then the door swung open coming face to face with blue. "Whatchu doing here yungin." He asked and I let out a deep breath.

"I came here to talk to you." I said and he stepped aside allowing me to walk in the house.

"Whatchu wanted to talk about." We walked in his living room and sat down.

"Um I want to marry Ashley and I wanted to ask for your consent." He nodded and looked at. He didn't say anything either.

"Alright. I give you, my consent." I smiled and he smiled to. We both got up and hugged him.

Thanks, blue, for everything you done for me well except the part where you kicked my ass but other than that you done a lot for me my parents couldn't do, you were like a second father to me, and I love you for that." I said and he hugged me back, when I pulled away and looked at him.

He had a tear coming down and I looked confused. "Damn blue what's wrong with you." I asked.

"I love you to and just in case something happens to me I want you to take care of Ashley and the kids." That's when all of a sudden, he fell down unconscious, but I caught him. "Blue get up man this shit aint funny." I started shaking him and slapping him. I grabbed a pillow and put his head on it then went outside to where Darnell was.

"What's wrong with you." He looked worried I couldn't even talk there was tears coming down my face. "Blue passed out and he won't wake up." We both ran inside to where I left blue, and he was still on the floor, so we went and lifted him up carrying him to my car. We both got in the car, and I sped to the hospital.

"Can yall help us pls." I yelled in the hospital and one of the nurses called other doctor and nurses. "Can you tell us what happened." One of the nurses asked while taking blue to the back.

"We were talking and then he just fell unconscious." I told her wiping my face. She nodded and went to the back. I went and called Ashley.

"Ashley." I said in the phone.

"Baby what's wrong." She asked.

"Come to the hospital right now pls you can bring the kids to." I told her.