Chapter Nine- It is risky, but possible

| Red Base, Norway 7:00 am |
Thomas stood near the closed window, gazing over the devils base. It was the largest he's ever been to, buildings, surrounded by training grounds and beautiful snow which covered the green grass. It didn't seem to be too cold today, but still breezy. He stared at the tree by the window and watched two birds which sat on the branch, chirping happily. They somewhat reminded him of his two best friends who he longed to see. Edd and Matt. He sighed, looking back down at the ground, the long distance down. Every so often, a group of soldiers would pass the paths. Tom even saw a one of the men walking down the path with a woman with a dog. It was somewhat more calming seeing an environment like this with animals. As he focused on the outside, a knock on the door drew his focus away. The door opened and one of the doctors entered, shutting the door behind her. "Hello Blue Leader, I've come to do your daily checkup." She smiled, walking up to the Male who glared at her. Not in anger, not in annoyance, in pity. The nurse led him to the bed to sit down as she got her equipment out. "Why do you do this?" He asked, as she turned some machines on and beaded back over to the short Male. "What do you mean?" She asked, not understanding his question fully, as she was just doing her job. "Why do you work for him?" He sneered, just thinking about him. "He May seem bad, but he's not as bad as he seems." She hummed, as she placed her finger pressuring the skin of the brits inner arm, which made him flinch. The teen took note of this and rushed it down on the paper, before continuing her checkup. "He kills people! He's a murderer!" Thomas scoffed. "He only killed those who had done something bad. He has his morals you know." She scoffed back, slightly smirking. Thomas raised an eyebrow. "Still!.. why would you work for him? There's so many things to do and you chose to work for a devil?" He furrowed his eyebrows and winced slightly as she had stuck a needle into the back of his neck. "Sorry, keeping the mobilation in your neck going, you've been stuck in here for about a week and a half." She apologised, carrying on writing things down on her pad. "When I was younger, my parents were killed in an attack. Red army stopped the attack in Norway and saved my life. He couldn't save my parents, but I will forever be thankful for what he did." She answered, looking slightly down in sadness of the dark memory. Thomas's anger and confusion turned to pity and sadness. He hated seeing people like this. "I'm sorry to hear that."He slightly whispered, making the doctor look up at him and smile warmly, which comforted the brit. "Well, what's done is done." She stood up from her chair, gathering her belongings from the side table. "You seem to be in perfect shape meaning that you'll be able to start your training! I will tell Red Leader about the news and you'll probably be placed in lunch times training sessions for beginners of the army." She hummed, heading to the curtain. "Training?? Beginners??" He scoffed, slightly offended. He had an ARMY and he was placed in beginners! She giggled pushing the curtain and looking back at him. "I'm Amanda. if you need anything, just ask me Thomas." She smiled, leaving the dumbfounded shortie in confusion. If Tord Larsson won't respect Thomas, the feelings will be mutual.

| Red Base, Norway 1:00 pm |
Two men guided the Male down the paths to the training grounds of the base. The snow had melted away and it had became somewhat warm. Thomas was forced to change into the training uniform to signify that he was a 'beginner' which he obviously despised. He had an army for crying out loud. The uniform was black shorts and a red tank top. A bandana like material was wrapped around his right upper arm, with a yellow coloured stripe. Thomas didn't know what it meant, nor did he care. As they reached the training fields, there was about forty other soldiers wearing the same uniform, however, their arms showed a different colour strap. A blue stripe. The brit didn't think too much into it as two men stood by his side led him to who seemed to be the instructor of all the soldiers. The soldiers greeted him as Thomas glared over at him. He was tall, dusty blonde hair which complemented his pale skin. He had light brown eyes which complemented his tank top. He didn't have a band colour or any sort of bandana wrapped around his arm. Thomas expected none the less from the instructor though. "So you are the all famous harpoon shooting blue leader, Thomas Thompson, huh?" The tall instructor snickered. "What's so funny?" Thomas sneered. "I was... expecting someone a lot more buff and tall. I mean, you did take down Red Leader." He smirked. "I won't expect any less of you, as you are yellow banded. Go and pair up with that orange banded Douche." He somewhat commanded. Thomas didn't move but one of the men stood by him pushed him into the direction. Tom hated being given orders, let alone requests. Thomas was pushed over to the other soldier as he looked down at the short brit a snorted. Thomas didn't like people judging him, even if he knew he was different. He was somewhat short and had voids for eyes. He knew he was weird but he still didn't like it. Tom glared at the other soldier. "Okay, fighting positions, level one combat everyone. No face contact." The instructor commanded. Everyone abided his orders. Everyone of course, except Thomas. The soldier went to punch the Male near the chest before tom dodged it. "Level one combat, no-eyes." He growled. "Don't call me that, you stupid acorn for a brain thug!" He yelled, purposely smirking. He had a plan. "Take that back!" He growled, catching the attention of some near soldiers. "Or what? You gonnna go cry to mummy?" He mimicked, chuckling. The infuriated man grabbed toms neck, Thomas quickly reacting by grabbing his hair and pulling his hair down. The defenceless man was left for tom to opening attack. Thomas kicked him over, keeping hold of his hair, pulling his hair up from the ground and punching him repeatedly. Soldiers gasped, but didn't dare interfere. "LEVEL ONE COMBAT, Stop attacking him for God's sack!" The instructor commanded, which didn't help. The Male underneath toms wrath, pushed him off, sending him into the metal, fence. Thomas coughed, rubbing his nose. As the male approached him quickly, Thomas grabbed the nearest chair by the side and swung it around the males head at a quick speed, knocking him to the ground with a loud thump. "Holy shit! That leaders got some balls!" One of the soldiers laughed, nudging the one next to her as they chuckled. The instructor glared at the two before getting his walkie talkie out of his hand. The two soldiers who accompanied Thomas to the fields each grabbed an arm as Thomas struggled to get out of their grip. He quickly reacted by biting one of the soldiers and she yelled out what seemed to be a curse in a foreign language, probably Norwegian. She jumped back, leaving Thomas's left arm as his weapon. Thomas flung his fist into the other soldiers face, knocking them to the ground. Some blood was on his fist. "Uhh, we are having some trouble down here with Blue Leader, send backup and contact Red Leader." The instructor spoke into the walkie talkie. he looked up to see not on,y that all his soldiers stopped training and were chatting, but the brit was gone. "Holy shit, this won't end well." He mumbled to himself, rubbing his head.