TWO

"Shaaaaawn my damn god what's dis bishy takin so long to open the frckn dohoor?"
Inside the house Henry's voice couldn't be overheard, pulling Shawn out of his dreams. After a sleepless night he'd desperately layed down on his couch downstairs and had finally fallen asleep for a couple of hours UNTIL Henry decided to conquer his door.
"You got keys genius!", he yelled back at him, slowly staring to get up with his head aching like he drank himself to sleep last night (which would've been much more comfortable than just trying not to overthink).
As he opened the door Henry grinned at him, mumbling something about his sisters new dog eating everything, including his keys.
Henry followed him into the kitchen in order to investigate the content of his friends fridge. Shawn himself sat down at the counter, his head resting on his arms.  "Man I'm done with this world", he sighed without looking up. "Still about that girl?", Henry giggled, "You look horrible dude.".
"Thank you, how motivating. May be cuz you woke me up after two hours of sleep?! Btw: Would be interesting to know why you are here.", Shawn responded, raising his voice.
"To take care of my, well...let's say confused Boo. You got no idea how weird you acted yesterday, you didn't even kiss me goodb-" - "That is not funny, man.", Shawn interrupted him, " I'm sorry for messing up but I'm completly...I don't even know how...okay Jesus just ignore my existence." Shawn's voice breaking, his hands went over his face and through his hair as if he waited for them to explain this.
Instead, Henry stopped smiling and sat down next to his friend. "Wow, that sounds serious Bro, did anything happen which I didn't notice?", he asked concerned.
Shawn now sat up, caughing and going through his hair again: "I really don't know what's going on with me, I have no clue, honestly. She won't leave my mind, since I've only seen her once and...Dude I don't even know her name."
Henry's face went pale, pointing out again: he'd never seen his friend that desperate before. He put his arm around Shawn's back, trying to cheer him up: "What if you just go and talk to her tonight? Jackson said she got tonight's shift.", he suggested.
"Man, I can't just walk up to her 'n be like >Yo, aren't you tired? Cuz you've been running my mind all night<. I'm a stranger to her, and how old is she...16? I'm almost 20, what-", there Shawn stopped and looked down on his hands, pulling his ring up and down.
"Since when does fucking Shawn Mendes care about things like age? Since when does fucking Shawn Mendes even doubt or think OR care about those things that much?...", Henry uttered.
After a break of silence, Shawn responded - almost whispering - "I...Everything is so different about her."