Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

Why does it have to be this way? I'm human too. I guess they don't see that. Oh no, I hear my dad call my name. This will not be good.

I go down stairs to see what my dad wants. Then I see my dad smirking at me. Well that is not a good sign at all.

I need to talk to you Jungkook, right now.

Oh no that's not good.

Come on Jungkook NOW!!

I walk to the couch and sit next to him. I don't know what he wants to talk about but I know it's not going to be good.

So Jungkook you will be going away forever. Away from this family so no one has to be embarrassed that you are in this family. I never loved you neither have your mom or your siblings. We think you are an embarrassment to our family name. So we are going to drop you off at the adoption center. It's for your own good and I think you'll like it more there than here. So go pack your stuff. We are leaving in 2 hours.

I was in shock. How could they do this to me. Like what the hell. This is bullshit like literally. I guess I have to go pack my stuff. Ughh. This sucks. I go upstairs and I start to pack my stuff.

~2 hours later~

LETS GET GOING YOU FAGGOT I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!!

I go say good bye to my siblings and my mom. Should I even call them that? I guess not.

I get in the car and we drive to the adoption center. Me and my "dad" go inside and he gets me in. I feel so unwanted right now. Wait. Am I always unwanted. That is a true fact for one.

I walk inside the room. The room was painted blue and green and the paint was peeling and there was stuff everywhere around the room and smelled really funny.

 The room was painted blue and green and the paint was peeling and there was stuff everywhere around the room and smelled really funny

It was disgusting. I felt like I was in prison. I guess this is my home for now I guess.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. I had cross country in the way and homework so I was really busy but I updated so bear with me. I love you guys. Bye for now.

Live,Love,Laugh❤️