Chapter 5

When they get to the orphanage they walk up to the desk and Mr.Jeon asks the lady

Mr.Jeon: "Is Jungkook here?"

Lady: "No, I'm sorry. He already got adopted today."

They all look at each other and they all have tears in their eyes.

Mr.Jeon: "Your joking right?"

Lady: "No I'm not sir, he's gone I'm sorry."

They all walk out and burst into tears. They all think about what happened to Jungkook. Why did they disrespect him all these years? Why did they not care for him like they were supposed to? Until Mr.Jeon walks back into the place.

Mr.Jeon: "What family did Jungkook go to?"

Lady: "Sir I'm not supposed to say what family any child goes to."

Mr.Jeon: "I'm not gonna ask again. WHAT.FAMILY. DID.HE.GO.TO."

Lady: "Umm.. The Kim family. Kim seokjin ,Kim Yugyeom,and Kim Namjoon."

Mr.Jeon: "Ok. Thank you again."

Mr.Jeon walks out of the horrid place and walks back into the car and starts the car. We are going to this address xxxxxx. "Ok" they all say as they get to driving.

___________________________________
Jungkook's POV

All I see is a nice family walking into the place. They all look around at the place when the get there. They all have disgusted faces planted. They ask if they could look around at all the kids before they decide which one they want to pick. They all look around at all the kids. But when they get to me, the youngest I think points at me and whispers something to there dad that I couldn't quite hear. When they get back to the desk they say that they found someone they would like to adopt. They say the name and the lady at the desk says

Lady: "Are you serious? At all the kids in here you choose him?"

Mr.Kim: "Yes I do, is that a problem?"

Lady: "N-no not at all, I'm sorry Mr.Kim. Umm.. Jungkook come here now."

I look up at them and start to slowly walk up to them. When I get to them I look up to them and my eyes meet up to a handsome person with dimples and brown hair. When they are done signing the papers we walk out and we all get in the car. I'm super quite in the car. I just don't know what to say. Should I say thank you for adopting me, or should I say nothing?

Jungkook: "Thank you for adopting me."

Mr.Kim: "Your welcome sweetheart. You don't know are names do you?"

I shake my head

Mr.Kim: "Oh. Well I'm Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin. This is Kim Yugyeom but you can call him Yugyeom. And this is Kim Namjoon but you can call him Namjoon or RM."

Jungkook: "Ok"

The whole car ride home was silent. Until we got home. We all step out of the car and into the house.

Jin: "Namjoon can you bring Jungkook to his room?"

Namjoon: "Sure."

Me and Namjoon walk up the stairs and we walk to my new bedroom. It's very neat.

Namjoon: "Do you like it?"

Jungkook: "Yeah, I love it. Thank you hyung."

Namjoon: "Your welcome Jungkook."

And then he walks out of the room and let's me unpack. While I unpack my phone goes off. I look at the name and it's... my dad.. I declined it right away. After a while I'm done unpacking and walk down the stairs. I see Jin making kimchi and I ask if I could help him. And he said sure. While we were making dinner we hear a know on the door and it's the mail man and he gives a package to Yugyeom and he sets it down on the dining table. And opens it. He screams because it's the new game he bought and her runs upstairs leaving the box on the table for someone else to clean it up.

Jin: "Aish, these children never cleaning up after themselves."

I just laugh my heart out and Jin laughs with me. After a while we stop laughing and we serve dinner. We are all eating until Jin speaks.

Jin: "So Jungkook how was your old parents like?"

I stop and look up to him.

Jungkook: "Umm.. they were not good. They treated me really badly. I have these three other siblings and they treated me badly as well. They are my twins I think you call them and they did not like me either.

Jin: "I'm so sorry my baby. We will treat you better than they treated you okay?

I just nod

After dinner I help Jin clean up the mess and then I walk upstairs to my room. I lay on my bed and I play on my phone. After a while I hear a knock at my door and I see Namjoon open the door and I let him in.

Namjoon: "Hey Jungkook."

Jungkook: "Hey hyung. What brings you here?"

Namjoon: "I just wanted to see how your holding up from the adoption and whatever."

Jungkook: "I'm holding up alright. Thanks."

Namjoon: "Your welcome."

Namjoon: "I was wondering if you've had your first kiss yet?"

Jungkook: "No I haven't."

Namjoon: "Oh ok, well I was thinking that you know that me and you could kiss and have it be your experience."

Jungkook: "Oh ok, yeah we can do it."

They both lean in and they connect their lips on each other's. The kiss was slow and then it turned heated. Jungkook put his arms around Namjoons neck and Namjoon put his arms around Jungkooks waist and they are in each other's world. They pull away for some air. They look in each others eyes.

Namjoon: "Jungkook I know that we already met each other a few hours ago but will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook: "Yes,Yes I will Namjoon."

They both share a kiss that is gentle and sweet. They pull away and they cuddle up and watch a movie and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

___________________________________

Hey guys. I'm sorry it took so long to update. I needed to read a book for honors class and the book was actually really good. But anyway I just wanted to update today because why not. So I hope you guys have a awesome Day/Night❤️

Live,Love,Laugh❤️