Chapter 6

Next Day~

Jungkook's POV~

I woke up in Namjoon's arms and I felt safe for once, every time I was at my old house I used to feel overwhelmed and unsafe. I'm glad I met Namjoon,Jin, and Yugyeom. They are so kind and so sweet to me, I know I don't deserve this but every time I see them smile at me or someone else I felt this pit in my stomach. I feel like it's.... happiness.

Namjoon: "Are you awake babe?"

Jungkook: "Yeah I am, are you awake?"

Namjoon: "Of course I am, silly goose!"

I just laugh and straddle him, both legs on his sides and he is holding me. His hands on my ass. I lean in and I capture his lips with mine and I feel the tension building. I try to pull back but he pulls me closer by my waist and he makes the kiss deeper. We both pull back to get some air. I smile at him and he smiles back, and then I put my forehead on his and just look at his beautiful brown eyes. I was just thinking how did I get so lucky?

Jin: " Boys, time for breakfast, and Namjoon please stop trying to eat your boyfriends face before I ruin that little face of yours.

Namjoon: "But I was go-

Jin: "Nope, no excuses both of come down for breakfast before I pull you both off that bed and drag you both by your hair.

Both: "OK!"

Namjoon and I both run down the stairs and we both eat our pancakes in peace, and then I notice Namjoon slide his hand to my thigh and squeeze it making me let out a low moan. He just smirked and slide his hand even further and he unbottoned my pants and then slide his hand into my underwear and then started to circle my hole with his finger and then put in two of his fingers and the thrusting them faster and faster making me moan continuously. He went faster and then I let out a loud moan and then I came on myself and on his hand. He pulled out his hand and then licked his fingers and then went back to eating his pancakes like nothing happened.

Jin's POV~

I just sat and watched and I was in shock but I'm glad they are together and happy.

___________________________________

Mr.Jeons POV

We all drive to the address and then we get there and then we just stand outside the door for a while and then I decided to know on the door and then someone came and opened the door and I was happy to see who it was.

All: "Jungkook!!"