Pregnant

Brannon and you have been dating for about two years now, children has never crossed each of your minds until now.

You were sitting on the toilet, this was the sixth pregnancy test you have taken. They were all positive, you glanced down at the one you just peed on and it said the same thing. You suddenly burst into tears, it wasn't that you were sad. It was because you were worried about what Brannon was going to say.

You let out a soft sigh then reached over grabbing some tissue wiping your eyes. "Get yourself together, he'll be home soon" you mumbled.

You picked up all the pregnancy test but what you didn't notice was one of  them had fell to the ground. You walked out the bathroom and threw then away, after that you took the trash outside.

You were heading back into the house that's when you glanced over seeing him pull into the driveway. You waved and smiled at him, you love him so much an didn't want to lose him.

"Hey baby" Brannon said heading over towards you. He kissed you then wrapped his arms around your waist. "I missed you so much" he said.

"I missed you too" you replied looking up at him. "I love you so much" you added.

"I love you too baby" Brannon replied. He knew you had been crying, cause your eyes were red and puffy. "Y/N what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing baby, just tired that's all" you replied. You gave him one last kiss before heading back inside the house. "I'm making your favorite for dinner" you said, then headed towards the kitchen.

Brannon walked away going towards our bedroom, he was going to shower. He walked inside the bathroom, then went over turning on the shower.

After about twenty minutes he was finally done, he turned the water off then opened up the shower curtain climbing out. He wrapped a towel around his waist, as he did that something caught his eyes. Brannon bent down reaching for it, a confused look came across his face. It was a pregnancy test, he let out a soft sigh and headed out the bathroom.

Once he was finished getting dressed, he walked inside the kitchen. He placed the test down on the counter in front of you. "Were you going to tell me?" Brannon asked.

You glanced at it then looked up at him. "I'm sorry, I was going to but I didn't know how to tell you this" you said, trying your best not to cry. "I was scared, thinking you wouldn't want the baby" you added.

"Baby don't think like that, I would love to have a baby" Brannon went over to you. "Even though we never talked about it, I still would love our child" he said.

You started to cry then nod your head, he hugged you close to his chest. "Baby it's okay" Brannon said kissing the top of your head.

"I just love you so much and don't want you to leave me" you said.

"Y/N I would never leave you, I love you way too much" Brannon said. "I can't believe we're having a baby" he added with a smile.

"Yeah I know, it's a miracle" you replied as you hugged him tighter.

"Yes and I wouldn't change anything about it" Brannon said with a chuckle, he then pulled away. "Let me help you make dinner" he added, all you did was nod your head.

Oofle! Sorry it was short, I'll start making then longer. Don't forget to vote and comment.