Cheating Part Two

Once Brannon arrived at Porter's house, he got out the car and headed towards the door. He started to knock until Porter finally opened up the door. "Doogie is already here, come on in" he said before walking away from the door.

Brannon walked inside, he headed towards the sofa then sat down. "So we need a plan to get Chris and Y/N back together" he said. "Any ideas?" Brannon added.

All the boys started to think, finally Doogie thought of something. "How about we have a BBQ, invite them both. Those two have no choice but to see each other" he said.

"How do we get them to talk to each other?" Brannon asked.

"Leave that to me" Porter replied. "You two just get everything prepared, make sure they both come tomorrow" he added.

The next day you were at home reading Gone With The Wind, one of your favorite books. That's when you suddenly heard a knock on the door, you groaned then got up heading towards the door. Once you opened it up Doogie was standing there. "What do you want Doogie?" you asked with a slight smile on your face.

"I'm coming to pick you up so go get dressed" Doogie said. "You have about ten minutes to finish" he added.

You rolled your eyes, then closed the door once he was inside. "I'm sorry but no" you said. "Anywhere you guys go, Chris will be there and I don't want to see him" you added.

"Chris isn't coming, I told the guys that we shouldn't invite him" Doogie said. "I know what he did to you and that's wrong" he added.

I stared at him for a few moments, then sighed. "I swear Doogie if you're lying, I'm going to murder you" you said before walking away. You headed to your room, put on some jeans, shirt along with your TWC sweater. You then headed out your bed room door. "Let's go Doogie" you said before heading out the door.

After about twenty minutes you both arrived at Porter's house, a bunch of cars were out there. "What is this anyways?" you asked.

"It's a BBQ, I figured you needed to get out the house" Doogie said. He shut off his truck then got out the car, headed to the other side waiting for you.

"So Chris really isn't here?" you asked, all he did was nod his head.

Once you guys were inside, you went to tell the other guys hey. After that you went to grab a beer, you were enjoying your time.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder, you look over to see Porter. "Yes?" you asked.

"I need your help with something" Porter said.

"Alright" you replied. You got up and headed towards the stairs. You both finally reached a room, Porter opened it so you could walk in but soon as you did. He closed the door, you turned around and started beating on it. "Porter! Open this up now!" you yelled.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that" Porter said. "You and Chris must talk this out" he added.

"What? No, this isn't a game Porter" you continued to beat on the door. But soon stopped once you heard a voice behind you, it was Chris.

"That's no use, they won't let us out until we talk to each other" Chris said.

"If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't have came" you said coldly. "Also don't talk to me" you added before going in the corner.

About thirty minutes went by not one of you said a word. Finally you couldn't take it. "Why did you do it?" you asked.

Chris heard you, he looked up at you even though it was dim. He could still see your beautiful face. "I didn't do anything" he said. "She came to see me, wanting to get back with me. She kissed me, I tried to push her off. I would never hurt you, Y/N I'm in love with you" Chris added.

You didn't know what to say at this point, all you did was look at him. His head was in his hands, sounded like he was sniffling a bit. You let out a sigh then got up going over to him. "I don't forgive you just yet but we are still on to get married" you said. "Don't disappoint me, it'll take a long time for me to get over this" you added.

"Take all the time my love, just as long as you're mine and I'm yours" Chris said.

Suddenly you both seen the door open, you looked up to see Doogie, Porter and Brannon standing there smiling. "I'm going to kill you Doogie" you said getting up going after him.

Sorry for the late updates, I will try to do it regularly.