Cheating

You were getting off work early to surprise your fiancé Chris, you unlocked the door and called out to him but no one answered. You suddenly heard voices come from Chris's room, you made your way back there. Once you pushed the door open you seen him kissing another girl. "How dare you!" you yelled, then turned away to walk out.

"Baby wait, it wasn't what you think" Chris said, he reached for your arm grabbing it.

You turned around shoving him away. "No, I can't believe you would do this" you yelled, tears were falling down your face. "I'm done with you" you added, suddenly you pulled off the engagement ring and threw it at him.

Chris stood there as you walked away from him, he couldn't help but cry because it wasn't what you thought. The girl was gone at this point, Chris was sitting on his sofa. People had been calling his phone but he didn't bother answering it.

There was suddenly a knock on the door, he looked over at it then got up. "What?" he yelled a bit, he seen Brannon standing there.

"I'm sorry, I was worried" Brannon came inside the house. "I heard about you and y/n" he said.

"She was my everything, now I lost her" Chris heart was breaking.

"I understand but why did you do it?" Brannon asked.

Chris sighed he went to take a seat back on the sofa, Brannon came and sat next to him. Chris started to explain to his brother what really happened. The girl was his crazy ex that had came over wanting him back, she had followed him into his room. Forcing herself on him, then kissed him. "I would never want to lose y/n" Chris said.

"Why not just tell her that?" Brannon asked.

"She won't listen to me, I even tried calling her but she won't pick up" Chris replied, he placed his head into his hands.

Brannon tired to comfort his brother, he was going to think of a plan to get you guys back together.

After a few hours Chris was asleep on the couch, Brannon got up to get a blanket for his brother. He placed it on him, he then headed out the door.

He pulled up Porter's number, he let out a sigh waiting for him to pick up. Once he did Brannon spoke "we need to get y/n and Chris back together, he's not himself without her" he said. "I'll explain everything when I come over, call doogie so he could help as well" Brannon added.

He then hung up his phone and headed toward his car, he started it up then headed towards the direction of Porter's house.

I promise to try and make them longer, I've been super busy.