SEVEN

Sean hugged the plush pillow under his chin. With the cameras behind him, it made it easier to imagine it was just him and Zach alone in the room. Zach skillfully kneaded his ass cheeks—that action alone becoming an erotic experience in itself. Sean hadn't been with a woman who gave him this much attention, especially on the back end. At most—aside from fucking—they gave him a blowjob, but little else. It was in this moment that he began to understand the true effect and extent of "foreplay."

"Mm, you have an exquisite ass." Zach pressed kisses to his firm cheeks, causing his butt muscles to flex and quiver. "Very scrumptious."

Sean flinched in start when Zach gently bit his flesh. His pulse shuddered, and dick jumped. A flurry of shivers swept through him as his ass cheeks were spread open and Zach blew lightly through his crack. Fuck. Sean clutched the pillow and shoved his face into the softness, his breath stuttering and ass arching of its own free will.

Zach rubbed his palms on his ass, keeping him wide open. A sudden dribble of wetness trickled onto his hole. His inner ass muscles flexed. Sean realized he was holding his breath but couldn't let it go as Zach's warm breath wafted across his sensitive flesh. His lungs suddenly released, and air rushed up his throat when Zach rimmed his entrance with the tip of his tongue and probed his hole.

"Fuck..." Sean gasped shakily.

"Did you like that?" Zach asked with a smile in his voice.

Sean swallowed and nodded into the pillow. "Yes."

"Me, too," Zach moaned. "Your ass is quite tasty." He administered a full lick from Sean's tight balls up through the length of his crack.

"Uh!" Sean jerked and let out a hard breath. His cock hardened against the bed, grinding into the mattress. "Oh my God..."

"Are you gaining an appreciation for boy love?" Zach chuckled softly and gave him another long, slow, full lick that prickled Sean's skin from his scalp down to his toes.

"Fuck, yes," he gulped, panting erratically.

"A girl ever lick your ass?"

Sean smiled as his head sank into the pillow. "No. Never."

"So, I'm the first to taste your delicious ass?"

"Uh huh."

"Aw, now I feel special."

You are, Sean thought as a tingly warmth rippled through him. Zach was special because he was the first guy to do these things to him. For the rest of his life, Sean would feel an extra-special affection for this one boy—his first "gay" encounter. Even if he went back to strictly hetero sex, he would never forget Zach or what he experienced with him here today.

Zach teased his hole a bit more then lubed a finger and slowly squeezed it in.

Sean gasped quietly and gripped the pillow as a second digit joined the first. He released a hard breath and sucked in another when finger number three worked its way in. He couldn't count the times he'd had a thick, long toy up his ass, but this was different. This was a real guy shoving his fingers inside him. A real guy probing deep into his ass.

A real guy.

A sting of panic struck Sean without warning and he tensed. He was really doing this. He was really going to fuck a guy.

"You okay?" Zach murmured softly as he gently worked his digits around inside him.

Just relax. Sean took a couple deep breaths. "Yeah," he whispered with a slight hitch.

"How does this feel?" Zach stroked his tight entrance, his slick fingers slipping easily in and out of his hole. He went in a fraction deeper and grazed Sean's button, nearly sending him through the roof.

"Fuck," he choked. "It...it feels...great."

Zach "pressed" his button a few more times, turning Sean's cock to steel. His anxieties eased off as his need to be fucked dominated his senses. Zach slowly withdrew his fingers and planted kisses up Sean's spine, his naked body hovering over him. The other man's hard shaft nestled between Sean's butt cheeks as he softly kissed his shoulder.

"Are you ready for this?" Zach whispered in his ear, his body settling down against Sean. He gently rolled his hips, gliding his cock through Sean's crack. Zach caressed his ribs and continued to kiss his shoulders and upper back.

Are you ready? Are you ready to be fucked by a MAN?

Sean trembled as doubts flooded in. Everything Zach was doing to him felt insanely good. Not just the sexual stuff...but his affection and sweetness. Enjoying that part of it kind of freaked Sean out. Even if he was ready to be fucked—was he ready to experience intimate emotions for a man? Why did that scare him more than the sex?

"Sean?" Zach brushed his lips against Sean's ear. "Are you ready?" He wasn't rushing Sean. His tone was tender, relaxed, letting Sean know that if he needed more time to get fully comfortable with all this...then that was okay.

"I'm...I'm ready." Was he, though? As the words came out, the tension returned.

Zach didn't immediately impale him. He barely moved at all, just continued to caress his body and kiss his warm skin. He reached up and touched two fingers to Sean's chin and turned his face, then kissed Sean on the mouth. The kiss was tender, sensual...the way a straight guy would kiss the girl he loved and was deeply passionate about.

The kiss ended a moment later, yet their lips remained touching, warm breath sifting into one another's mouths. "You're in full control," Zach whispered. "You don't have to go any further than you want to." He kissed him softly. "Do you want to continue?"

Sean sensed the tension in the room as Gideon and the camera crew waited for his reply. It dissipated a moment later when he nodded.

Zach smiled. "I'm glad." He sucked Sean's lower lip. "I really, really want to take you all the way."