THREE

Marcus' hand in his crotch was the first time Sean had been "felt up" by a guy, even if it was brief. He liked it. Even through his pants, he could feel the difference in the strength of a man's hand as opposed to a woman's. He wished Marcus would keep squeezing him, but the young man withdrew his hand.

"I would be okay with it," Sean rasped, a flush warming his face. He wasn't embarrassed, just excited.

"Well, all right, then," Lucas grinned. "Come on, boys, get your asses over here. Or your cocks, whatever."

Zach kissed his cheek as he started to rise from the sofa and whispered, "Choose me and I promise you won't regret it." He grinned against his ear then stood up and joined the growing line of porn stars. The twins eagerly stood in line as well.

All the men exposed themselves at once and Sean nearly fainted. Though they were all different lengths and thicknesses, Sean could imagine any one of them drilling him into the mattress. Or all of them. Right now, an orgy was pretty damn tempting.

"Go on," Lucas urged. "Don't be shy. Cop a feel. We're all here just for you today."

Sean shivered and stood up. His crotch ached, and jeans bulged. He couldn't believe this was really happening. All these hot porn stars lined up, each wanting to be the one to fuck him. This was beyond his wildest dream. When he'd come here, he thought he would simply be "assigned" a porn star to do the deed. He had no idea he'd be the one to choose his screen partner.

Lucas was first in line and Sean approached him. The man's cock was hard as steel and stretching upward a fraction toward his lower stomach, slightly curved and wonderfully long and thick. The only dick Sean had ever touched was his own. His palms tingled with anticipation as he tentatively took Lucas' shaft in hand. The member jumped, and a pulse ran up the length of it. Lucas stared into his eyes and smiled as he nudged his dick through Sean's fist, urging him to stroke. Sean did—and shivered all over as the thick muscle slid against his palm, the skin taut around the engorged erection.

"Mm," Lucas moaned. "You have nice hands. Use both of them."

Sean released a shaky breath and began stroking, hand over hand. Oh, my God—this feels so good! He was suddenly accosted with the burning desire to suck the man.

"First time holding another man's cock?" Lucas murmured with amusement.

"Yeah."

Lucas smiled. "You're good at it."

By the time Sean moved to the next in line, his breath was unsteady and coming faster. The twins had him stroke them at the same time, one hand on each of their members. They caressed his arms and rolled their slender hips, moaning softly—and getting Sean harder by the moment.

How the hell am I supposed to choose? Honestly? He wanted to sample them all.

When he stepped before Zach, his pulse quickened a bit more as he stared into the man's beautiful face. Zach smiled back and slowly unfastened his shirt as well, exposing his perfectly sculpted torso. "Touch whatever you want," Zach whispered.

Sean swallowed hard and flattened his palm on Zach's chest and caressed his way down to the man's perfectly straight erection. Zach shivered, and his cock stretched in Sean's fist. He swiveled his hips in a sensual rhythm, pumping his shaft through Sean's hand, causing an immediate pucker in Sean's ass as he imagined the man sliding in and out of his tight hole. Sean knew right then and there that he would choose Zach but kept it to himself as he continued to handle the rest of the guys.

"This is a, uh...hard choice," Sean laughed anxiously afterward. "You're all impressive. But I...I think I'll go with Zach."

"He cheated," said Derek, a dark-haired beauty. "He showed him his perfect body as well."