The Secret - Harry Styles Imagine

So here's a Harry Styles imagine, it's smutty so if you're not into that kind of thing don't read it hehe bye -shade

- - - 

"Tell me a secret," I said softly, smiling up at the curly haired boy that was across the room from me.

I hadn't known Harry long, maybe a few months if I was being particular about the exact time. We met at a small production agency, I had an internship when he waltzed in with the rest of the band, One Direction. Naturally I was intimidated, not wanting to talk to him, how do you approach a rock star? The day we met was pretty simple, I was sitting at my small desk and he asked for water. I caught his eye, I hadn't realized it at first but I caught his eye.

My mind was brought back to the present when I heard his voice. He was sitting on the couch across the room from me. "What kind of secret?" His eyebrow raised in curiosity, a smile on his lips as he watched me closely.

It was his first night in town in a while, tour had been a giant pain in my ass but I was proud of him. See, we weren't a couple, we hadn't even kissed, I don't think we even liked each other. Truth be told, he was just the only person I had met that didn't repulse me.

I leaned my back against the wall and looked at him carefully, "something that no one knows." I challenged, if there was one thing I knew about Harry is that he liked to be daring when it came to secrets.

I could see him smirking, and not the normal smirk that fell on his lips most of the time. This one was different, darker, a bit more evil. My eyebrow raised and he noticed, chuckling at me, "I'm very, very good at making people call me 'daddy'"

His words hung in the air and I could feel my cheeks starting to turn hot. Definitely not the answer I expected but neither was the question.

I rolled my eyes, getting up and walking past him to the kitchen. His answer made me uncomfortable to say the very least.

He was next to me in seconds, his long legs carrying him effortlessly across the floor. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the counter and poured a glass, taking the drink and then closing my eyes, trying to clear my head from what he had just said to me.

Harry's hand was suddenly pressed to the small of my back, his lips treading dangerously close to my neck and he whispered to me in a tone so hushed I barely heard it myself. "Let me make you call me 'daddy' y/n."

I couldn't help but shiver to his touch, the deep and sultry hunger that was booming in his voice made my knees become week. I looked back over my shoulder and his smirk was still on his lips and he leaned in closer to me before letting out another whisper, "trust me."

By now he was standing directly behind me, his large hands in my belt looks he pushed my jeans down my hips almost effortlessly. I bit my lip, what the fuck was I doing? I had no idea but I knew one thing, I trusted him.

My pants pooled at my feet and I kicked them off, my head was still spinning, what was happening. He put pressure on my back and pushed me to bend over the counter, needless to say, I obeyed.

I watched him from the corner of my eye, his figure making its way to his knees behind me. He traced his finger into the top of my underwear and pulled them to the side, giving him a view of me that I never expected him to have. He got close, flicking his tongue out and pressing it inside me as slow as he possibly could.

I jumped a bit, the feeling was something completely different than anything I had felt before. His smirk grew as he pushed the tip of his tongue inside me as deep as he could, moving it in small circles.

A moan came from my mouth, the unexpected pleasure sent through my body taking over me. He laughed against me and pulled away, standing up and stepping back to look at me. I started to move and he shook his head, giving me a disapproving look.