Ꮯh. 1 ᏒᎾᏞᎬᏟᎪᏞᏞ

<->Before I start I would like to say- this isn't my second fan fiction- this is just my second one on THIS platform. I have many I just need to type and upload on here (mainly anime themed- some warrior cats) but anywho- enjoy! <->

b's ᏢᎾᏉ
--------------------
It was the beginning of a show like any other. The songs, the stage, the dramatic lighting. All of it was perfect. After we performed our first few songs, I came off stage to take a water break. Grabbing my bottled water I unscrewed the cap and raised the tip to my lips.

"That's not the only thing that'll be up to your lips tonight B"

Chanted Ry. This caused my cheeks to blush a deep shade of crimson. He always was the one to stir butterflies within my abdomen.

"Shush you- you... you raging homosexual"

Was the best and only comeback that I could muster. Gazing back at me, I watched as Ryan bit his lip and turned his back to me, grabbing his own water bottle. Why was this man so mesmerizing to me? We always flirted off and on, but nothing ever came from it. Besides, that would be too easy! We were band mates for fuck's sake. The papers would be all about us, and the paparazzi would be like gay hunters, as they usually are. Plus, Ryan and I both have girlfriends so... it's impossible!

Batting my eyelashes for a moment to adjust my vision, I walked back to the stairs that headed back to the stage. Taking a deep breath, I cleared my head. "There's no time for these kinds of thoughts right now. Just perform your heart out. Do this for all of the people who support you." I thought all of this before stepping back up on stage just as the beautiful melodic strums at the beginning of "I write Sins not Tragedies came on..."

Ꮢ's ᏢᎾᏉ
----------------
I always enjoyed messing around with him. It comes naturally to me, really. It's like second nature. Smiling, I finished my performance alongside him. My favorite part of any performance was when he and I would flirt in front of the whole crowd, his body pressed against mine as we brought the song to a close. It was immensely satisfying, though my girlfriend definitely didn't appreciate the footage and paparazzi photos that were always leaked about us. But we weren't even a thing. We aren't even a thing. Therefore, there's nothing to be worried about. Period. Smiling, we all took a bow and exited the stage to the left. I shook hands with a few loyal fans before turning into the BACKSTAGE area where two guards stood with their arms crossed. Once inside, I plopped down on the single sofa amidst the lonely room, that in fact only contained one, very lonely bar stool. Biting my lip in thought, I began going through my phone messages. Hearing the door open, my heart leaped quickly, hoping for it to be him, but instead seeing a security guard.

"Is something the matter?"

I asked him. He shook his head and then responded quickly,

"Just making sure you're fine in here".

"This is very odd"

I thought to myself. I wonder if he knows about how close Brendon and I are, and is trying to figure something out on his own".

(as far as my brain will go for tonight)