Ꮯh. 2 mᎽ ᎾᏁᎬ ᏒᎬᎶᏒᎬᏆ Ꭵs ᎽᎾu

Sorry for taking so long with this. Got trapped with the new TOP album but I'm back.

————————————-

B's POV-

We had been touring for a few weeks now and were already becoming exhausted. I had just finished dinner with my girlfriend, and so had the other band mates. My girlfriend went back to our hotel room, and I stayed behind to have a couple more drinks. Just when I thought I was alone, I felt a warm hand brush against my cheek. It was Ryan.

"Why aren't you back in your room with-?" He asked but I quickly cut him off.

"Because I wa-wanted a few more d-drdrinks"- I slurred a few words. Embarrassing, somewhat I guess but not really. He'd seen me in much worse of states.

"I see that B, now tell me, how did you expect to make it back to your hotel in such a state?" -He asked me, a smirk across his lips. I suppose I really hadn't thought of that yet.

"I-I hadddnt"-I said with a smile back, my dimples showing. I was quite strong headed and independent when I wanted to be.

"How about I help you then? It's not like I have anything else better to do".

"Okkkkayy"-Was my response as he offered me his hand. I took it willingly and rose up with a stumble back down to the floor, which in turn brought him down on top of me. With him ontop of me in the middle of a nearly empty bar, our eyes locked.

I felt like I was in a trance in this moment. I do not know how else to word this, but, it felt right. I know that's wrong, well, morally wrong. But sometimes, you come across moments in life that just feel right, no matter how wrong it may seem to others or even yourself. I felt his hot breath against my cheek as he stayed gazing down at me. Even though I was in a very intoxicated state, I could still tell what was happening and in that moment I knew what I wanted and needed: him.

"Kiss me, now" -I mumbled, surprisingly audible and unslurred.

—————————-

Ryan's POV-

There I was atop a very drunken Brendon. But it's like I couldn't resist. Yes I had a girlfriend and so did he. And something in my mind told me not to but... I felt this tug from within me when he said it, and so I did. I kissed him. Once our lips met it was pure and utter ecstasy within us. The rest of the bar seemed to melt away, and my hands traced every single inch of him. I wanted him to know he wasn't leaving my side tonight. I looped my fingers through his belt loops and brought his hips close to mine as I pulled away for a second to whisper seductively against his lips-

"You're mine tonight, understood?"

He just stared up at me like a puppy. Even though he was drunk, I knew he knew and was alright with it. I stood up clumsily and offered him a hand once I was sure of my balance. He took my hand and I pulled him up, though, it was a little hard since he was taller than me. Once he was up he leaned completely against me, his weight almost taking me back down. I pushed him back slightly and then put an arm around him-

"Let's get you out of here... I know somewhere we can go for tonight."

And with that, the two of us hobbled towards the door; a drunken giraffe and a cheeky meerkat who would be getting his way that night.