Ꮯh. 3 bᎬ mᎽ mᎥsᏆᎪᏦᎬ

Here's another chapter tonight! Enjoy! WARNING- IT IS SMUTTY=^_^=
—————————————————-
Ryan's POV-

We ended up taking a taxi cab to a nearby hotel. I told the driver to wait a moment while I ran inside to handle something and that I'd be right back for Brendon. I exited the vehicle and jogged inside. Once at the desk, I paid for a room for the night and was given a key, so I ran back out and opened the door on B's side. I wrapped my arms around him and helped him out. I paid the taxi driver and we made our way inside.

"Whereee are weeee?" -B asked with slurred words yet again.

"Almost there I promise"-was my quick response as we made it through the hotel doors. Nodding my head at the worker, I helped B up the first flight of stairs. We somehow made it down the hallway to our room "207". I put the key in the slot and turned it, smirking when it opened. Brendon stumbled inside some, using the wall as a guide. I followed behind him. The cream wallpaper with vibrant red curtains really stood out to me, though, the carpet was quite a tacky shade of orange.

"Make yourself comfortable"- I murmured, closing the door behind us, locking and deadbolting it. I walked up behind him, where he stood staring down at the bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Whatcha thinking about?"

"I-I.. should we be doing this Ry?" -he asked me, barely slurring at all. His alcohol intake must be beginning to ware off.

"I mean.. we don't have to if you're not comfortable.. I just felt like back there we.. you know.. had something"

"N-no I felt it tooo. I jussst donttt want to hurt anyoneee" -he murmured softly.

I pressed my lips to his ear and whispered gently- "you won't be. Don't think about that right now. Just think about this moment, here with me, okay?"

"Okay"-was his response as he turned to face me. This time he initiated the kiss. And I was completely okay with that.

—————————————————
B's POV-

Pressing my lips against his, I melted into him instantly. With his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck, I pulled him closer. Though I was still quite drunk, I stumbled back onto the bed, my back hitting the mattress softly. Ryan came down ontop of me, our lips still locked in a fiery passionate makeout session. He sat back on my hips, as he quickly pulled his shirt off over his head. He was biting his lip in that special way that really got me going. Smirking in return, I began unbuttoning my shirt, fumbling with the buttons. Ryan noticed my struggle and helped me undo the rest. Bare chested, he slithered down to my feet and slipped my shoes off. He then removed my socks and crawled back up to where his hands began undoing my pants. I just laid back, watching him. His eyes were containing a burning flame that I had only seen when he performed; it was very passion filled. Yanking my black jeans off of me, he tossed them aside and let out a soft chuckle at the sight of my boxers-

"Roses, really?"-he asked with a laugh.

"Take them off and I'll bloom like a flower for you"-was my sharp remark. I was really coming to now, must have been the adrenaline kicking in. All of this foreplay really got to me. I could tell my words struck a cord with Ryan, because he climbed off the bed and undid his own britches, and pulled them off, making a pile upon mine. He stood in bright teal boxers, his arms on his hips as he watched me with his hungry eyes.

"Hurry up won't you? You should never keep a lady waiting"-my words danced right out from my parted velvety lips.

"You're right m'lady, what was I thinking keeping you waiting? My apologizes"-he spoke in a very aroused tone as he climbed back ontop of me. He sat up on me, his hardened dick throbbing against mine. I knew he was ready but... was I really going to submit to him as a bottom? No.. I couldn't.. I quickly sat up and looked him dead in the eyes, fearful somewhat of my dignity. I couldn't let that get in the way, especially if he wanted to top. I should let him, since who knows when I'd ever get to experience this again. He pushed me back down using his broad palms against my chest.

"Stay down princess. Let me pleasure you"-Ryan narrowed his eyes slightly, causing a shiver to run down my spine. He slid my boxers down revealing my erect member. He leaned down, kissing the tip with his soft delicate lips. My cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"R-Ry.." -I softly breathed out. I didn't want the foreplay.. not tonight. I just needed him inside of me right then. "P-please just put it inside of me".

He rolled his eyes and mumbled something inaudible under his voice. He slid his fingertips across my hipbones and leaned close, pressing his lips to my ear once more as he whispered, "turn over, now".

And I did so. I was being very submissive to him in this moment. I was the lovely harlet craving his throbbing cock inside of my tight hole. I'm kidding, it definitely wasn't tight anymore from my past. Arching my back slightly, I raised my perfectly sculpted ass in the air. He stood up on his knees and positioned himself. Since there wasn't any lotion with us, I heard him spit into his hand, which was actually quite hot to me. He rubbed his hand along his own cock, before spreading my cheeks wide.

"You ready baby?"-he asked me in a very low tone.

"Yes, please my prince. Put it in me already"-I whispered in a hot musky tone. Suddenly I felt penetration as he thrusted into me. I gripped the bed sheets as I rocked forward with each movement from him. I threw my head back, a moan escaping my parted lips as he gripped my sides.

"You like that- don't you- you dirty little slut"- Ryan panted out inbetween thrusts.

"Y-yes h-harder p-please"-I squeaked exasperatedly. With my wish as his command, he began thrusting harder into me. I moved back against him, taking his entire length within me. It felt so good to me. So many emotions and feelings ran through my body as it shook with pleasure. I was utterly his, a bloody melting mess. I could feel myself nearing my climax already, since it had been so hot to me this entire time. "I-I"

"Same babe.. same.. I'm almost there"- Ryan grunted as he continued thrusting, his nails digging into my flesh. Suddenly I felt a warm hot sensation fill me from behind. I collapsed forward, breathless though I myself hadn't came yet. I turned over and looked up at him as he gazed down at me panting. I felt some of his cum ooze out of me which only turned me on more.

"W-want a taste?"-I panted slightly as he nodded. He leaned down and placed a hand around my erected penis. He began jacking me off, causing my head to throw back once more into the hotel pillow with a loud throaty moan filling the room. My load erupted from me, as he leaned close with his tongue out and mouth open wide, catching the majority of it in his mouth and on his tongue. I panted, my chest and sides heaving as I relaxed, now completely weak and exhausted. Ryan collapsed beside me, his chest rising and falling heavily.

We both lay there, falling asleep amidst the viscous steam filled wonderland that we had created. Our escape, away from our stressful lives that we led. I fell asleep soon after, the last thing playing in my mind being his eyes as he swallowed my cum. What a sight that had been for me. I would never forget that. Never.

———————-
Hope ya enjoyed the smut! Chapter 4 coming soon!