Youon want no smoke

I scream nooooo as Jahvir falls to the ground, and everyone beside Terry and Princess take off to their cars and speed away. Everything just happen so fast I couldn't believe my eye seeing all the blood come from Jahvir it was so much that couldn't tell where he was shot.
Me: Terry call 911
Terry: I'm calling sis calm down
Jah: Nah don't call em I'm good
P: What you mean you good, that a lot of blood
Me: Jahvir you need to go to the hospital
Jah: I'm good baby,that hoe ass dude just shot me in my shoulder imma be straight, Terry call my sis.
Me: your little sister why?
Jah: Nah my step sister she's a nurse
Me: you sure you ok? Come on let's get you in the house.
     We all go in the house waiting for Jahvir's sister to show up and stitch him up, and I just can't help but think that this is something that happens to him all the time, I mean he had someone come stitch him up when he's shot normal people go to the ER right. But anyways his sister finally shows up and removes the bullet and stitches him up
Jah: T you know who shot me?
Terry: Yeah that nigga Josh was busin
Jah: word Josh? Aww lil nigga gotta see me no cap!!
P: Lisa and Tia most deff gotta she us again.
Me: wtfys bitch.
Jah: imma catch that nigga when he least expect it.
Terry: lil nigga know he fucked up so he hiding right now.
With that being said we all finish our night at Jahvir's house cause i was not gone leave his side even if it's just a shot to the arm, me and Jahvir went to bed and we didn't hear P and Terry arguing so we took that as they made up.
Three days later Jah, P, Terry, and I went to the car show in the park, the car show is a yearly thing and it's always lit I mean the whole hood be out. We didn't go looking for no trouble we went cause Jahvir's car was in the show. We all hope out the car shining and looking good and it seems as if all eyes are on us, a big crowd surrounded Jahvir's car and as the crowd surrounds us we spot Tia, Lisa, and Denis trying to sneak to the car get ready to leave the park.  Jahvir and Terry take off going through the crowd and Princess and I follow behind them, As Lisa is about to drive off  she looks up and slams on her breaks cause we're all standing in front of the car and you already know we ready to bang it out.
Lisa: Come on Jah lets just drop this, we done with me man, I'm not fighting yo girl no more like fr I'm done.
Me: So now y'all done after y'all done shot my man not knowing if y'all kill or really injured him or not.
Denis: come on Jah man I fucked up man just let me be man.
Jah: Nigga you shot me, Get out the car.
Denis: Nah man please!
Jah: Get put or imma take you out and do you worse.
Denis gets out the car and just as quick as both feet hit the ground his body hit right after, Jahvir hit em really quick and he fell to the ground. Next thing you know we hear sirens getting close to the park and the whole park takes off running to their cars.

Vote and comment for updates
Thanks for reading enjoy!!!!!!!!