The after math part two

Princess and I slip on our slides and rush down to Jahvir's house, when we make it there and we see Jahvir, Terry, and some girl with her hair all over her head screaming at Terry saying " What you thought you was just gone quit me just like that, and have some random hoe take my spot?" Me and Princess run over in the mix of it all and princess just starts going in on Terry until she turns around, and I can see just pure anger and hate in her eyes.
P: You the same bitch that came to Terry house that day!!! What happen to you belly bitch cause I kno you ain't have that baby already.
Tia: my name is Tia hoe and I ain't got to explain nothing to a bitch that's fucking my sloppy seconds.
Terry: It was fake babe, that hoe was lying.
Tia: Yup it was fake, but at the end of the day ain't no nigga Finns quit me the way he thought he was gone do.
P: See now you bout to get you ass whoop cause you got me fucked up.
Tia: Bitch you ain't gone whoo
Before she could get the words out her mouth Princess hit her with 2 piece, Tia step back bumping into to me and I push her back into Princess and P upper cuts her, her head falls back and blood flies out of her mouth, I kick her in the back and she fall to the ground and Princess turns her over by her hair and goes to work on her face. Jahvir and Terry lets this go on for about 5mins then finally pulls Princess off of her, Tia runs to her car crying and blood all over her face and clothes.
Jahvir: Man y'all crazy (laughs and pulls me into his arms)
Me: Just as long as you know
We all going into the house and start to cook, smoke, and chill. As we being to fix our plates we hear car doors shut, Terry and Jahvir looks out the windows in the living room.
Terry: Aw shit man
Jah: Babe you stay in the house, okay?
Me: Why what's going on?
Jahvir and Terry go outside leaving me and Princess inside puzzled about why the don't want us to go outside, so we go over to the window and look out to see Lisa and Tia and whole group of other niggas and bitches like they ready to fuck up some shit. But shit me and Princess ain't wrapped to tight, so we take our asses out side ready to whoop more ass.
Tia: there go them bitches right there
P: So you ready for another ass whooping already
Me: Ig you not snake like thot Lisa at least she waited till she healed up.
Lisa: bitch come get this work now
Jah: Nah y'all need to get y'all asses out from in front of my shit
Denis: Nigga fuck you, you got my sister out here looking stupid cause yo bitch ass wanna play her
Jah: She knee what it was from jump lil nigga now don't that bitch get yo ass beat.
I got tired of everybody wanting to talk, so I let Lisa know what was up and popped her ass with a left hook and she went to holding her faces so I popped her again on the other side and just like weak hoes she pulls my hair, so I knee her in her pussy making her falling to the ground holding her self. So I draw back getting ready to put her to sleep and that when her brother Denis grabs me from behind trying to grip my neck to choke me, Jahvir comes in and put him a headlock, Denis goes to struggling trying together. I was so busy beating Lisa ass to even see that Princess done whooped Tia ass again and broke the girl nose, but anyways soon as Denis is about to take me last breath gun shoots go off.
(NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL 911)

Vote and comment for more Please enjoy
And please forgive me for taking so long, but I have newborn Twins and they take up a lot of my time.