Last night together Part one

Here it is the last day of my 9th grade year, this the time that a girl my age should be excited being that tomorrow will the start of summer break before going into my sophomore year of school. But no I have to spend my last day saying good by to my best friends, something that I've been dreading since my mom told me we moving 8 hours away to a small miserable town where she grew up. I mean sure I have family there, I even have a cousin that's a grade under me, so I wouldn't be an total outsider. But the point is my three bestfriends wont be there with me, I mean we've all be thick as thieves since like the 5th grade. "Ughhh this is some real bulls*%*!!
So the bell just rang, it's the last class of the day. I walk to my locker and gather my thangs and head to our normal meet up spot, which is the bench out side next to flag pole. As I reach to our spot. I see my my main bitches laughing and chilling waiting on me to arrive so we can walk down to my house, that's our every day routine. I walk up on them and say "what you hoes laughing at?"
Kesha: Taja stupid ass just cursed her mommy out.
Me (Queen by the way): Again? Bitch what happened this time?
I know it may seem like my girl Taja is real disrespectful, but she's a really sweet girl she's only like that with her mom. And let's just say her mom doesn't have a motherly bone in her body.
Taja: That cracked out whore went through my purse last night and stole the money I was gone pay the utility bill with.
Sadly: Nah but on some real shit T what you gone do?
Kesha: You know all she gotta do is ask Demond for the money and he gone give it to her.
Taja: speaking of he asked me to move in with him me and the boys (Taja's little brothers).
Me: Whatttt so what you say?
Sady: shit you better had said yes.
Taja: I told him I'll think about.
Demond is Taja's boyfriend, he graduated two years ago. And been the big man around town since his sophomore year of high school, he'll do anything to keep Taja and her lil brothers happy and straight. Taja and Demond has been dealing with one another since we in the 6th grade, she's the only one of us that's has a boyfriend.
Taja: but anyways enough about my problems let's go.
So we walk down the street to my house, when we get to my house we walk in and see all kinds of boxes packed with all our stuff from the house. Soon as see them I begin to feel that bittersweet feeling again. My mom comes in to the front living room where we just walked into and says "hey baby you need to start packing up your stuff we're leaving kinda of early in the morning". I just storm off into my room and my girls follow.
Sady: I can't believe your really moving.
Kesha: right what we gone do with out you here?
Taja: you the glue that keeps us together, your our counselor.
Kesha: right we ain't no damn good with out you boo.
Me: man y'all don't start that we not gone stay close with out you shit, y'all gone be straight. And imma keep in touch with y'all like every day.
Sady: yeah but that shit ain't the same.
Me: yeah I know, but lets just make the best of this last night together.

            Vote and comment for more!!!
                     Thanks for reading!