Explaining

Josh didn't move so i just glared at him. Instead of getting up and going to talk to Maddie ge leaned over and gave my a kiss and then went.

I leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes.

'she kicked me out won't talk to me. sorry'

'its ok i no who to get in' i said standing up going to the front door and around the side of the house. Josh followed. ' That her room there and i can climb that wooden frame' i whispered so Maddie wouldn't hear me.

'you can climb that its not strong enough'

'shh i can done it before so has Danny' i said as i started to climb.

'wait Maddie had a guy in there with out mum knowing?'

'For starters i was there, second more than one' that time i smiled.

I got to the window before i realized i was in a skirt. i slid the window open and jumped in.

'Maddie'

'I don't wanna talk right now'

'please let me explain'

'No. I think you should get dropped home by your boyfriend i will talk to you tomorrow'

'His not my boyfriend Maddie. I will talk to you tomorrow ok?'

'yeah bye'

I grabbed my bag and left the room. As soon as i was out i started crying.

'Josh can i have a lift?'

'Yeah come on'

Sorry this chapter was short. The Next chapter WILL be longer.

i home you are enjoying my book so far.

I hope you will try reading my other book Highschool Dreams.

Its about a girl called lilly who wished for a perfect life like nearly everyone in the world, she almost had this dream until her dad died and they left town. Then she meets Ben. Jack her older brother is over protective and warns Ben off.