Chapter 12: That's My Good Girl

Anne's POV 

We got to the Patchwork Lab and Stein unlocked the door before he slammed me to the wall and breathed down my neck. I bit my lip as I grabbed onto his lab coat. He wrapped his arms around my waist before he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to his room. 

I was thrown onto the bed as he took off his lab coat and shirt. I blushed gently as he crawled over to me and kissed me gently. The kiss was filled with passion as it quickly became heated. My face became flushed as he made his kisses to my jawline then to my neck. He rubbed his knee between my legs making me moan gently. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off as he kissed my chest and my back arched towards him. 

He ran his hands behind my back and unclipped my bra before taking it off and grabbing each mound of flesh and kissing one and playing with the other. I bit my lip at the pleasure as my core started to make my underwear soaked. 

He sat up and smiled down at me as I panting from pleasure. He stood up and knelt down on the floor at the end of the bed before he pulled me towards him and smirked. He grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them down and grabbed my hips as he began to lick and suck on my clit making me arch my back and moan as I ran a hand through his hair. 

I bit my lip and moaned his name as he began to suck on my clit and pushed two fingers into my entrance. He made a 'come hither' motion making me arch my back more and I could feel a knot in my stomach as my release came. 

He pulled away and smiled before standing and taking off the rest of his clothes. I sat up on my knees and grabbed his hardened member. He looked at me for a moment before smirked. 

"Be a good girl and please daddy~" he said. 

I blushed and began to lick up and down his shaft and made small quick strokes on his head. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and held it out of the way as he watched. I began to suck slowly on his member as his breathing hitched and he let his head fall back. He pushed my head down closer to the base. I bobbed my head faster and his breathing deepened. 

"Baby I can't hold it for much longer~" he panted. 

I smirked and finished him off before swallowing him and letting him go. He stood there for a second before he picked me up and threw me to the bed again. He walked over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom from the drawer. He slipped it on and crawled back over to me before putting my legs up and positioning himself. 

He looked at me and I gave him the nod to go ahead and he pushed in slowly. He was bigger than I thought he was and I moaned gently. He began to move gently and I smiled as I moaned. He bent down and kissed me deeply as he muffled my moans. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled me closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him move deeper inside of me. He huffed with each movement and nibbled on my ear. 

He sat up and flipped me over before he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him and started to pound into me. I began to moan loudly as I grabbed onto the sheets and held my face closer to the bed. He grabbed my hips tightly as he kept going. 

"Stein~! I'm gonna~!" 

With that, I released over his member and he twitched inside of me. He pulled out letting me fall onto the bed as he walked to the wastebasket and tied it before throwing it away. He looked at me and smiled before wrapping me in the sheets and pulling me close to him. He lit a cigarette as I laid on his chest. I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing and puffing on the cigarette. 

~That Morning~

I woke up early before Stein and slipped on my underwear and a shirt of his before making my way to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I smiled as I hummed and cooked and jumped slightly when I felt arms around me. I looked back to see Stein smiling sleepily. 

"That's my good girl." he said. 

I blushed gently. 

"How'd Daddy sleep?" I asked, 

He nodded as he walked to the coffee pot. "Better than I have in a long while. How'd my baby sleep?" 

He leaned against the counter as he sipped his coffee. "I slept very well, breakfast is almost ready. Afterwards, I'll do my actual homework." he nodded and we sat down to eat as he looked at me a couple of times during the meal. 

"You look very cute in my clothes~"