Chapter 11: Party Time!

Tsubaki calmed me down soon enough and we went back into the living room. Stein had saved me a seat next to him on the couch. I sat down as he put an arm around me and pulled me closer. I put my head on his shoulder and smiled to myself as Maka smiled. "You two are cute together," she said. Stein chuckled and I covered my face a bit.

I smirked as I looked at the Maka. "You and Soul look cute together too." I said. Soul gave him his toothy smirk and Maka hid behind her book. I chuckled and leaned on Stein a bit more. Dinner was served soon after and we ate. After that, we had played 7 Minutes In Heaven.

We sat in a small circle and we chose to use Patty's hat. Stein put a small screw in the hat. I put a music note in it. Maka put in a bookmark. Soul used his bandana. Kid used both of his rings tied together. Patty used a smile emoji plush. Liz used a nail file. Tsubaki had a small bomb. And Black*Star. He used a little star.

I watched as Maka chose a person. She, of course, turned to me with a smirk. "Care to choose? Or are you too chicken?" she asked. I chuckled and grabbed the hat. She stood and everyone watched. I pushed my hand in pushing aside the bandana. I dug to the bottom. Until I found something that was riveted.

I pulled it out and everyone made small noises. "Looks like someone wanted to have some alone time with their daddy," Soul said. I stood and Stein glared at Soul. "Down boy." I said and grabbed his hand. I dragged him to the closet and smirked. I watched the door close slowly. "Remember you have only seven minutes no more no less!" I heard. The door closed and clicked shut and before I could take a breath I was shoved against the wall.

He smiled. "You chose the screw on purpose," he said lowly. I bit my lip. "Why do you make me so vulnerable?" I moaned. He smirked and picked me up a bit. He rested his knee between my legs and I moaned lightly. "You like being vulnerable," he said. "Only when you do it." I said in a low whisper.

He smiled and kissed me deeply. "I swear when we get home. You're in so much trouble." he said huskily. I chuckled and looked at him. He kissed me again and smiled. He pulled away and let me slide down the wall before he pulled me to his lap. He held me close and smiled. "Tomorrow I wanna hear you making breakfast. But you'll only wear my T-shirt. Do I make myself clear?" he asked. I smirked as I let my head rest on his shoulder. "Yes, daddy." I said. He smirked and pulled me closer by holding my ass. I gasped a little.

He chuckled raspily. I smiled and pulled him closer as I closed my eyes. I blinked and sighed as the door opened and we were met with every pair of eyes. "Your time is up." I heard I stood and walked out as Stein released a low growl. "Well we must be going I have so much homework to catch up on." I said. They nodded and we left.

Stein turned me around before picking me up. He spun me around and I let out giggles. He put me down before crashing his lips to mine. I smiled and threw my arms around him. "Should we be off so you can do 'homework'?" he said. I chuckled and grabbed his hand as we walked down the dimly lit street.