Lost And Found

I was up early for a meeting with the Dauntless leaders, I was happy to see Four again because I had some questions after the meeting for him. I stared through the whole meeting at the drab black wall thinking of why Four had been so intent and sincere about me yesterday at lunch before he found out that I was still the Zania Prior he knew but different.

My phones screen lit up as I saw a message:

Tris(aka:Zania(I had changed my name to Tris in my sisters memory)),

Since we don't have to train today and Eric's instructing the fights you wanna do something?

-Four-

I smiled and began typing away:

Sure, can I pick where Four? For old times sakes?

-Tris-

Four smiled as he typed:

Just not the Ferris Wheel because you know I HATE heights okay?

-Four-

I smirked as I read his reply saying:

Four,

You know I wouldn't torture you like that! :) It'll be where we first got caught by Uriah. The Initiate net.

-Tris-

Four looked up across the room shrugging at me and said:

I wasn't sure if I knew who I was really dealing with Tris ;-) Lol. Jk! Oh mah God(Lol) . That's fine if we don't have to jump.

-Four-

I accidentally laughed and everyone looked at me when Four kicked the table holding his knee in pain covering for me.

"Sorry. Won't happen again." I say and Eric nods ok and continues the meeting.

I type back:

*Whipes sweat off forehead* Whew!! That was close! Thanks for covering for me Four! I owe YOU!:-)

-Tris-

Four nods your welcome across the room and we listen to the last few minutes of the meeting and deleted our  messages off our phones and stuck them in our pockets when we all get up to leave. 

Four texts me again:

'I gotta change clothes because I was still in my sleeping stuff, I'll explain later. I''ll meet you there ok?

-Four&Six again-'

I smiled and kept walking not having to pay attention when I knew where I was going.

I texted back:

'Do tell haha. Sure I'm on my way now. Maybe by the time I jump into it you will be there lol.

Four didn't reply back which I am assuming because he's changing so I hurry to the net and I find a way scaling the building when I turned on Lost And Found by Pretty Lights playing in my earbuds as I step up onto the ledge feeling the wind against my body threatening to blow me away and it blew my ponytail and I smiled remembering the day I had to jump to be Dauntless borne with the others.  That's when I first saw Tobias in years since he had left, and at that my phone pinged and it was from Four.

He said:

'On my way. :-)

-Four& Tris again-