Us

"T-The baby is-it coming"

Stela said running up to me. I was coming back home for lunch after a long morning of the head of security making sure everyone know they positions for tonight ball, of the Prince that turned 100. He had thought of taking a royal carriage with him since he had planned on going back early. Because he could remember the goblins curse towards the prince, that when he turns hundred years old his magic will be taken away from him because of what he did, and will be passed on, making him not to be able to be king. Everyone believed that since the goblin that was in control is no more, the curse is moved, but he know that what ever a goblin says..then so be it.

"W-what??"

I said snapping my self out of the thought of the arrogant prince, who seemed to be really unlike his father, not sure of what she said.

"The baby is coming, Lady Everella is giving birth..." Stella said.
As I remembered my wife Everella who has been pregnant for 9 months n 2 weeks.
Everyone at the village of Friskyn always said she could not be pregnant of one child, with her stomach that grew every single day since she found out that she was pregnant. The food in the house became very scarce because of the amount of food she has been eating, most of the time she was hungry.
I took Stela's hand and sceptered to the room my wife was in. Isabella was at the bottom tell her to keep on pushing, and when she saw me. She smiled and nodded her head greeting me, I nodded my own and ran to my wife's side and put my hand one hers and felt her grip my hand tightly.

The first thing that was heard after the screaming was a baby's voice, crying loud."Diego the baby it out, Stella take the baby and wash her up" Esabella told Stella. I woke up slowly not believing that those witch were keeping up to their word that they will give us a baby girl, after so many years if trying to have children and we could not have them. when we asked the witches what do they want in return.