Prince Xavier Ruben Rowthorn >PART TWO<

I walk over to her and see her standing and looking at the lake under the glass.

"This has always been my favorite place to stand by when we have balls or functions." I say as I walk to stand next to her. She doesn't look up but carry on looking down.

"Since you are in my spot I am joining you." I wait for her to say something, when I am about to say something I hear her sweet ladylike voice.

"Then I shall leave you to you so called 'spot'." Feisty, I like. She starts walking away and I stop her.

"I did not get your name ma'lady."She walks back and comes closer and closer and closer where we are touching and she places her glass of wine in my open hand.

" That because I did not tell you." And she turns and walks away with her hips swaying, she looks back at me inviting me to follow her, and she head to the west wing, where my bedroom is.

I follow her for for a few minutes down the hallway, she turns a little to make sure that I am following. My father always told me that what you see is not always what you should expect to get, but I always get what I want. I look behind and see that everyone is engaged in their own conversation and my parents are talking to the king and queen of Fristal Kingdom, the 4th best kingdom with Frisklyn 1st then Fnow Queendom second then Fristal  then one more of which I don't remember nor care about.

"My Prince are you following me?" I hear her voice pulling me out of my trail thought. I look around and see that she is only a foot step away from my door, and looking at me as if inviting me in.

"Why do you  ask Ma'Lady?" I say seductively.

"Because you have been following my foot steps without a care." She says innocently.

"So does that intimidate you?." I say moving closer to her, she takes a step back.

"I only asked a question and I don't see the need to avoid the ."I take two steps closer and push her against my bedroom door.

" Would you rather I answer that question than do something that would make us both happy?" I know that she wants and it something everyone wants  from me, my power.

Being a prince of the best kingdom comes with advantages and in my case disadvantages, since I am the only son in my family I get the most power, even stronger that both my parents combined.

We have six realms, our one Troll realm thing of trolls as short ugly looking beasts, well we are opposite of that . We are the most good liking in all the realm, with the vampires following us. I have never met a vampire before nor a farie but unfortunately I have met a goblin, and it was not good.

When I was hundred, I got a chance to leave this realm and have four moons in a different realm and my parents said it was my choice to go in any realm I wish to go to. I chose the goblin realm...and oh boy it was a huge mistake.