Aurora and Atlas

Baby Aurora....

They just said ' let destiny show it '. I have always wondered what they meant by that but Everella said we should just let it go. It always bugged him what if they want the child when the child is grown.

" Another one....another baby is coming Diego.."Esabella said.

I turned back not believing what she was saying.

"But..but they said only one child-d"I stammered looking at my wife, who was screaming in pain proving that Esabella is wright. After the first scream the baby did not come out and he could see her Losing her breath,and she screamed louder than the first time and finally the baby came out,but this was quiet unlike the first girl."She is also a girl,but..but why is she quiet?" Esabella said, saying my thought out loud."T-try hitting her,or turn her up side down and shake her.." Stella said holding the other baby in her arms and rocking it while walking forward to give the baby to Lady Everella. Esabella did as she was told and after about three times the baby started crying.

" I am naming her Aurora..."I say holding the second baby in my arms.

"Why Aurora?"

"Because she took long to wake up and see she is sleeping peacefully " Esabella says for me. And I am actually great full for that because I would have not been able to answer or explain to someone like Stella. She reminds him of that arrogant Prince, Prince Ignacio Aleksi Rowthorn every princess he met was never " My type". He said his type were Blondie's with flawless skin and beautiful pouted pink lips. And right now he thank god that his daughters are not Blondie's, let alone princess's.
"I will name her Atlas." Everella says. Snapping him out of his thoughts. "But my lady how would the.." Stella said and rushed to correct her self."Aurora feel knowing that she was never named by her mom....that only her father named her?" Diego knew what she just said was right, but only looked at his wife's gaze piece through Stella, who fixed her gaze to the floor.